Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All Velvet Members, VonCloud and OSI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: w32nk.jpg]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Melissa Jones, Administrator Of Freeport 11.
Date: March 30th, 826 A.S.
Encryption: ***High***
Subject: Velvet Gold, and our ability to increase operational capabilities.

Dear Velvet Members, Voncloud, All Zoner Factions and our allies,

It is with great news that I can contact you all today. In regards to that transport that Saskia left for us, I have been working with the engineers on the Freeport to get it flight ready enough to get it to Lividia Shipyard, and for further repairs and outfitting for our needs.

Mr. Voncloud, it is something that I would like to confirm with you, that we will have access to the shipyard to start the outfitting and maintenance on the designated vessel, which is currently a Oasis class passenger liner.

Please let us know if it possible for us to use the station, as I doubt we have the capability to get the ship beyond Lividia given it's current conditions.

I would need to ask for help as well, in regards to attaining the resources to see this project through. As the security concerns regarding the Nomads increase, so does our operational requirement. We are reaching out to anyone else who can assist in the logistics of this task. We will be able to provide some form of mutual beneficiary to this.

==End Tranmission==
[Image: 2mh7jmc.png]

Miss Melissa Jones

Omicron Supply Industries is available to render you any assistance you need.

Regards
Paul Mendes
Chief Executive Officer

Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: 2lkuywp.jpg]
Date: April 11th, 826 A.S.
Subject: Velvet Gold, and our ability to increase operational capabilities..

Mr. Mendez, apologies for the slow reply. Given the recent conclusion of the meeting, I wanted a bit of time to settle down into the new role.

Either way, seems that I can continue with upping the security team with a new vessel. We have a busted Oasis class Passenger liner, that I believe that the team can make good use of. It shouldn't be a huge amount of materials we need. But I have confirmed that so far, I have set up a list of what we need which can be accessed here

I have begun to utilise what we have on the Freeport, but until we get these items delivered, we're not going to be able to make much use of the ship.

There will be later retrofits that can be done, but hopefully, it should be a lot more self sustaining.

This transmission will be extended to all allies of ours in the Omicron systems so that we can co-operate together.

==TRANSMISSION EXTENDING TO IRG AND ALL KNOWN FRIENDLY CONTACTS TO VELVET==

Should it be needed. With that in mind, I will wait for any updates.

==END TRANSMISSION==
[Image: Logo-big.png]
Encription: Moderate

[Image: OSI-John-Sparh.png]

Greetings! This is the captain John Sparh of OSI-Yamakandi.
Multiple shipments has been delivered to Freeport 11.

Shipment Log:
5K H-Fuel
200 Crew
2000 Water
150 Marines
200 Light Arms
2K Food Rations
5K Reinforced Alloy
3.6K Engine Components

[Image: transmission-omicron-bottom.png]

Date: April 14th, 826 A.S.
Subject: Velvet Gold, and our ability to increase operational capabilities..

Dear John Sparh,

Thank you for getting these supplies to us. We will be making good use of them.
As agreed, I will be sending you 22,725,000 on your ship OSI-Yamakandi as an additional compensation which you can see below

[Image: aes650.jpg]

==END TRANSMISSION==
[Image: Logo-big.png]
Encription: Moderate

[Image: OSI-John-Sparh.png]

Greetings! This is the captain John Sparh of OSI-Yamakandi.
I've delivered another shipment to Freeport 11, comprised of Super Alloys and Pharmaceuticals.

Shipment Log

[Image: transmission-omicron-bottom.png]

[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: LeZKZpr.png]
To: Melissa Jones
Ship: Bodhi
Subject: Robotics Delivery
Encryption: Average
Greetings Melissa, I took the time to deliver some Robotics to Freeport 11 this morning. Pay me if you wish, but I do not mind if you decide not to. The trip was enjoyable and your continued friendship and support is payment enough for one such as I.

Attachments: Pickup, Arrival

Message End
Date: April 15th, 826 A.S.

Dear John Sparh, thank you for a second shipment. The Pharmaceuticals should help with medical facilities on board and the Super Alloys should allow us to craft the medical facilities within the ship. Please see the payment of 3,500,000 credits to your ship OSI-Yamakandi:
[Image: 2m2fcqa.jpg]

Sun, as always, thank you so much for all the work you have been doing as well. Please see the additional payment of 2,000,000 credits for your assistance. I'm hoping these robotic components will allow us the ability to free up more members of Medforce personnel.
[Image: 17xr8k.jpg]

This now means that we are only in need of the Ship Hull Panels to repair the busted hull, and then the Superconductors for al the electronics to be wired.

==END TRANSMISSION==
[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: LeZKZpr.png]
To: Melissa Jones
Ship: Bodhi
Subject: Super conductors Delivery
Encryption: Average

I have delivered 3300 super conductors, as much as my cargo could carry. I hope I can see your Oasis in action when it launches, I have a curiosity about the Oasis' class. I shall try my best to continue to provide the remaining materials.

-Sun Koken
Attachments: Pickup, Arrival

Message End
Date: April 16th, 826 A.S.

Hi Sun, to confirm, we have received the shipment. The wiring should be completed soon, just waiting on the last 1,200 units and then it's only the ship hull panels.

I will let you know once all the materials are in when the maiden voyage will be. It shouldn't be too far after we have everything we need. Until then, please see your payment of 8,275,000 sent to your Serenity vessel, Bodhi.
[Image: 2uqc4me.jpg]

I estimate about 5 to 7 days after the materials are received, however, that will depend on the engineering team's capabilities.

Until then, I will hopefully hear from you again soon.

==END TRANSMISSION==
Pages: 1 2