Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Anobi Files.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Activating Video Log.

Entry # 207

A Middle-aged looking man in a modified Liberty Navy Uniform, his Captian pips on his collar, his blonde hair cut short yet not enough to be considered a Military cut, he had oil on his hands which he was currently wiping with a cloth, obviously finished working on his Fighter, the room around him was dim, as if on emergancy power, a low hum could be heard from behind where the Officer was standing.

Looking at the camera, not even pausing in the cleaning of his hands he nodded.

"This is the Video Log of former Liberty Captain Mathew Anobi, it's been..." He sighs before continuing. "Oh i dunno, awhile since our Battlegroup left Liberty, how and why this happened does not matter anymore, all that's important for me to know is this, One, we are actively being hunted, Two, It will take a long time to fullfill our goals but if i keep at it than it will happen..." he calmly stated, scratching the back of his neck with one of his now clean hands, shaking his head he continues.

"I'v been piloting my Fighter around the New York system, scouting for information and getting to know the pirates we once hunted as Navymen, i do not trust these pirates but we really cannot be picky for allies right now considering what we are up against." he grumbled out, his tone suggesting he did not like it at all, he grabbed a metal chair that was leaning against the wall and sat down, groaning softly as he rested his body.

"H-Fuel is getting harder and harder to aquire through legal means, hence why the Fate is running on Emergancy power here." he stated, looking up to the dim lights accusingly before resting his eyes back on the camera.

"I sometimes wonder, is it all worth it...Is freeing Liberty from the corruption of the Admirality worth being a renegade for the rest of my life?" he questioned, shaking his head slightly side to side he rested his arms on his knees, leaning forward slightly "I do not know...But i will continue to fight as long as the 522nd can..." he whispered to himself mostly, although the camera picked it up, he gave a small laugh as he streightened himself.

"It's ironic, i joined the Navy to get revenge on pirates for murdering my family, and now...*Sighs* Now i am one of them, forced away from the light and into the shadows to save Liberty, even if it does not realize it..." he commented lightly, almost as if discussing Manhattan weather.

"My sources have procured me several weapons, they all look old but man..."He chuckles before smirking. "They sure pack a punch, i bet acouple of them were from the 80-Years war, and those missles, heh, i can see why some people like em..." he cheerfully commented before his face turned back into a frown.

"That concludes this log, hopefully i'll have better news next time..."

End of Log