Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: XA- Job Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
===Job Report===
[Image: l2qYZ3S.png]

Name: Angelina Miller
Job ID: T0001
Report: Caught a Bret freighter, unfortunately without cargo. A Bounty Hunter decided to join the list. An Outcast went into my web as well.
Proof(s): ID-Bret Kill-Bret ID-Hunter Kill-Hunter ID-Outcast Kill-Outcast
Payment: 6.000.000 SC
Send money to: XA-"Latrodectus"
Going toe to toe with an Outcast and coming out on top ain't no small achievement. Especially on your own. Maybe the Commander was right about you, payment's been wired.
===Job Report===
Name: Dale Watterson
Report: Was out with XA-"Lactrodectus" and helped clean out a Navy Cupholder.
Proof(s): X
Payment: 2.000.000 sc
Send money to: XA-Dale.Watterson
Watterson, you've been given the callsign of Shorthead in addition to your payment. Your tinkering privileges are still suspended.
===Job Report===

Report: Caught two navy vessels and a bounty hunter. Seems like they never learnt how to handle ammunition. The naval pilots blew up themselves with their mines. The hunter used some sort of missiles, which did not end well, as you can tell. In addition, when messing with that 5th-fleet's pilot, the other naval pilot interfered. Even in a two versus one situation they couldn't handle my venom. Well.
Proof(s): [LN] - Pilot | 5th|- Pilot | Hunter-ID | Hunter-Suicide
Payment: 10.000.000 SC
You've earned your payment and the recognition of being a Warrior, Miller. We'll have somebody paint a bronze sword across the side of your hull. Good work.
===Job Report===

Report: A foreign freelancer meant to ship gin to Manhattan. I wanted to prevent her from passing and, supported by a gunboat, officer Sawyer meant to engage me in Texas. Sawyer's vessel has been destroyed. The shipper, unfortunately, had escaped by that time.
Proof(s): X
Payment: 4.000.000 SC
Miller, seems like the processing department broke their networking device. Payment transfer was delayed, but should have gone through by now.
===Job Report===
Name: Ashton Brown
Report: We got into a heat, wasn't pretty but at least we made those rogues pay a bit for it.
Proof(s): Data
Payment: 4.000.000 sc
Send money to: XA-Sonoran
Blacktail. Good kill, Morris confirms that you managed to secure the crippled Werewolf. Your ships are grounded for repairs, shame about that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24