Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Nacional Council :: From: Cuatroce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: M5peQHP.png]
Incoming Message

[Image: 63JhT7y.png]

Sender: Don Hernan Escudero
Recipient: Consejo Nacional de Malta
Subject: Non-registered facilities

Buenos dias, honourable Council Members,
Soy Hernan Escudero, Don of Cadiz Cartel de Commercio de la Cardamina and the head of Escudero familia. Today I would like to bring to your attention three matters.

Firstly, our scouts recently reported unwarranted facilities in Tau 37, the direct spheres of influence of Malta. I assume "Fort Silosso" exists in violation of the Constitution of Territorial and Interstellar Laws of Malta, Section 4. If the installation was carried out without prior agreement with the National Council and does not pay due taxes, I humbly suggest issuing warrant for its immediate deconstruction.

Secondly, I would like to bring to your attention the increased Gallic activity in the rear of Bretonian front, namely Orkney system. Our research teams recently found anomalies that can be beneficial for Malta in quadrant 4A, Orkney system. The Gauls, allegedly, erected two installations there. While it is not directly our sphere of influence, these istallations threaten our research expeditions and hinder interests of Malta. In this regard, I plea el Consejo Nacional to issue order enacting Maltese vessels to engage and decommission the mentioned above installations. I also humbly advise to contact Bretonian authorities regarding the matter to avoid diplomatic fallouts as well as to request possible support.

Thirdly, I want to officially request the permission for Cadiz Cartel de Commercio de la Cardamina, i.e. "Cuatroce" corporacion, to construct a modular facility in Omicron Tau system. Our organisation is heavily investing in Omicron Tau system and would like to construct a facility to support our operations in the system directly without having to return to Malta. The facility with pending name "Estremadura" is suggested to be constructed in the Lagrange point L1 of La Soledad for mining operations of Terre and direct support of Soledad with freighters to expand the existing colonies. Our intended primary use for the base is:
  • mining operations on Terre;
  • logistic support and expansion of Soledad colonies;
  • hub for trade;
  • manufacture of equipment;
  • maintenance of Cuatroce's fleet;
  • orbital lab for studying perspectives of further colonisation of Soledad & other research programmes

As you can understand, the proposed position of the base is contrary to Section 4 paragraph 5 of the Constitution of Territorial and Interstellar Laws. However, we believe that the suggested position will foster business activity in Omicron Tau system and enhance colonisation efforts, that we strengthen Maltese presence in the system, further fortify our positions against the Gauls, and increase the projection of stellapolitical power of La Nacion. We are open to discussion and if you agree with our project, ready to transfer the required due to el Consejo Nacional, as well as carry out all other procedures.

Looking forward to your reply.

Respetuosamente,
Hernan Luis Escudero Grijalva

End of Message

<Broadcast continues>

[Image: B96g0J6.png]

To: Don Hernan Escudero
Subject: Re: Non-registered facilities

To Don Hernan Escudero ,

Good day, My name is Oranos. Economic and Customs manager to the National Council. Your intelligence on these two installations is both well received and alerting. It seems we're not the only ones interested in these anomalies. Its my suggestion that if you're capable of combating these unwanted presences, you should do so at your nearest convenience and if support is required by the national council, please don't hesitate to ask. Concerning Bretonia's involvement, while they might be able to send support ships, it seems their presence is currently occupied with the ongoing siege of their homeland. Bless their troops that they'll outlive the Gallic onslaught.

Meanwhile, your installation is nothing short of a good idea. While Terre is undergoing further surveys on its lands. Its entirely possible we could begin the process of potentially opening up its resources of titanium for export. An expedition i can not stress enough that is important to expanding Malta's efforts in the Sirian economy and continue to make a firm establishment of Maltese control within Omicron Tau, space which is rightfully of Malta's. As such administration costs will come into play, first is that there is a $25,000,000 handling fee for the construction of the installation and due to zoning laws, a $30,000,000 monthly fee. Bringing your first total to $55,000,000 Sirian credits. Please provide confirmation of payment and then please proceed with construction. Transfer of credits is to be sent to NC-AM-Helios.

Buenos Dias, and good luck with your efforts.

- Oranos
Atlantis Manufacturing PLC
National Council of Malta | National Council member

[Image: 4SfZdAQ.png]
[Image: M5peQHP.png]
Incoming Message

[Image: 63JhT7y.png]

Sender: Don Hernan Escudero
Recipient: Distinguido Señor Oranos
Subject: Non-registered facilities

Buenos dias, Señor Oranos.

We are pleased to be hearing from you. We welcome your provided clearance to cope with the installations in specified area. To maximise the efficiency of the demolition process and to ensure safety of Maltese forces, we will turn to Maltese Navy ships available in the sector. You shall be informed of the developments via a secure channel.

We now also have more intelligence on the group this installation belongs to, so called "Malta Opposition Army". The poor sods believe that Malta will benefit without the use of enforced labour of detainees and without Cardamine trade. Moreover, they assault the convoys of our allies, the Golden Chrysanthemums, thus undermining the image of Maltese diplomacy, as well as rub shoulders with the Coalition, as if forgetting that those very communists sabotaged "Hispania". We are convinced their intention is to overthrow the current social structure of Malta and the Nacional Council itself and replace it with some form of people's republic. I do not need to mention how terrible idea that is. Despite their forces being little in numbers, malnourished, without a clear political agenda, with no proper equipment, and struggling from the lack of Cardamine, I still call upon el Consejo Nacional to issue a formal statement condemning the traitors and declaring MOA to be enemies of Maltese State, as well as prohibiting legally to sell Cardamine or any technologies to them under any circumstances. This legal action would benefit the stability of Malta and a lesson for any dimwitted insurgents.

As for Estremadura base, we as is required by the law, are sending the due taxes in the amount of 60.000.000 SC (additional 5 million for a rapid development into Core 2 facility) to NC-AM-Helios. The proof of transaction is to be found hereunder.
We are looking forward to working with esteemed Nacional Council again, and would welcome any legal actions on the matter mentioned above.

Respetuosamente,
Hernan Luis Escudero Grijalva

End of Message