Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Independant Miners Guild Headmasters || From: The Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: HAcCDJ4.png?1]
WEDJAT SHADOW NETWORK
Payback
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
ENCRYPTION

CLASSIFIED

SOL|13379001|

[Image: P9iHz95.jpg]
Agent Solandros

Encrypted Wedjat Shadow Network Transmission

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
IMG Guildmasters
Xander Parothia
Freeport 5
█ █ █ █ █
Payback

Hail Guildmasters of the Independent Miners Guild,

You most likely know me as Agent Solandros;
I participated in the defense of Aland during the initial assault and captained the Order|CV-Luxor during subsequent attacks.
When the peace negotiations turned sour I also conversed with Guildmaster Yao and agreed upon stationing the Horus, an Osiris class battleship,
near the Shipyard to aid in the defense. Unfortunately the station fell before the Horus could arrive.

It has been some time since the fall of Aland, yet its loss still weighs heavily on us all.
While little can be done for the station at the moment, the Order intends to soon strike back at Bretonia and
make it bleed for its actions thus far. I have received approval to initiate a direct strike at the crown; Operation Armageddon.

Operation Armageddon will take place in the Omega-3 system and aims at depriving Bretonia of one of its heavy assets.
Further details are, for security reasons, classified from being revealed in this communication.
Should you be interested in joining us in this operation the plan will of course be disclosed in greater detail.

Additionally, if you are aware of any other parties that might be interested in getting involved, do let me know.
Far be it from us to deny anyone who suffered at the hands of Bretonia a chance to get even.

I guess my real question to you is;

Do you want payback?

►►►ESTABLISHING CONNECTION TO IMG◄◄◄
►►►...SIGNAL TOO WEAK...◄◄◄
►►►...BOOSTING SIGNAL...◄◄◄
►►►...SUCCESS...◄◄◄

To: Agent Solandros.
Origin: Omega-47, Madeira base.
Encryption: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code.

Kombanwa, Agent.

The assistance of the Order, even in the form of the mere intention to lend the Guild a hand in the unfolded conflict is greatly appreciated.

Appreciated as much as the extension of that support.
Indeed, you read the Guild's intentions right - should a window of opportunity arise - we will take it.
Even if destroying Aland is what it takes - we will not hesitate to deliver a blow to Bretonia.

I believe we should discuss the rest on a personal meeting.

~Kirigiri Kyoko.

Attachments: None.

WEDJAT SHADOW NETWORK
Payback
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
ENCRYPTION

CLASSIFIED

SOL|13379001|

Agent Solandros

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
Kirigiri Kyoko.
Xander Parothia
Freeport 5
█ █ █ █ █
Payback

Hail Kirigiri Kyoko,

I am glad to hear you share our interest.
A personal meeting sounds like an excellent idea.
Will Madeira base suffice as a location?

To: Agent Solandros.
Origin: Omega-47, Madeira base.

I could not come up with a better place myself.

I shall meet you there.

~Kirigiri Kyoko.

WEDJAT SHADOW NETWORK
Payback
CONNECTION

ESTABLISHED
ENCRYPTION

CLASSIFIED

SOL|13379001|

Agent Solandros

● RECIPIENTS:
● SENDER:
● LOCATION:
● PRIORITY:
● SUBJECT:
Kirigiri Kyoko.
Xander Parothia
Freeport 5
█ █ █ █ █
Payback

Hail Kirigiri Kyoko,

My apologies for the delay, getting matters in order took some time.
The Overwatch agrees with the plan we discussed during our meeting.
Given IMGs extensive knowledge of Aland, what tonnage would be needed, as well as how many structural weak points hit,
in order to bring down the station or at least cripple it?

This information is needed so we can prepare the appropriate amount of transports and get them kitted out for the operation.

To: Agent "Solandros".
Origin: Madeira Base, Omega-47, Omega Independent worlds.

Agent.

Everything is prepared on our side.

Speaking of the breaking points of the station - there is a reason behind my request to arm five transports with explosives: two of them are going to hit the spots between the drydocks from beneath the station, two more - exactly the same spots, but from above, and, finally, the remaining transport will destroy the control tower above the docking bays.

This is not a question of preserving the station anymore, it is a question of it's delayed scuttling.
Holding back is not necessary.

~Kirigiri Kyoko.

[Image: A3xT02S.png]

Kirigiri Kyoko.

I am Obsidian, Commanding Officer of the 117th Task Force attached to the Cleopatra, a medium asset attached to this operation. In preparing your transports, we are adding a little...parting gift.

But we need one piece of information, one we hope you may be able to...shed some light upon.

The Core.

Auxesia.

What do you believe are their relations to Bretonia?

And which would the Guild agree has the most to loose from...biting the hand that brews their tea?

-End-

To: Obsidian.
Origin: Madeira Base, Omega-47, Omega Indepdent worlds.

Obsidian.

I can not make any definite statements about the Auxesia. All they done is a failed attempt to mediate the diplomatic session between the Armed Forces admiralty and The Guild.

But the Core... is a directly opposite case. Their warships are right here, on top of Aland, and the loss of those is going to be unpleasant at least for these selfish Imperialists.

The Core will be at a greater loss, that's for sure.

~Kirigiri Kyoko.

[Image: A3xT02S.png]

Kirigiri Kyoko.

Your cooperation is appreciated. The transports will be completed on schedule.

-End-

Pages: 1 2