Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Tl;dr of patches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, i wasn't around for like 5 month, is someone able and willed to make a small tl;dr of important storyline changes as well as cool additions to the mod?

Thank youBig Grin
If you don't have time for ten minutes to read through some story changes, how will you find time to play the game for yourself?
Good question, will think about that later, but i'm currently trying to save my stuff from auto-deletion, so i thought someone would write that down in a short summary.
gauls are always invasive, IMG has suffered from a lack of discernment, i have a POB etc etc Wink
There are currently three pending Overlord Dreadnought defections.
So the usual? Hm, i read through some stuff and i saw that the drones were removed. My carrier still got the heavy drone bay thing and has another slot for it, are they implemented again or are they useless and i can sell mine?
(04-06-2019, 08:46 PM)Ikarus_Hagen Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, i wasn't around for like 5 month, is someone able and willed to make a small tl;dr of important storyline changes as well as cool additions to the mod?

Thank youBig Grin

Timeline of Sirius. Scroll down to 825 AS and 826 AS.
(04-06-2019, 08:46 PM)Ikarus_Hagen Wrote: [ -> ]Tl;dr of patches

Patch Notes.