Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: DHC Leader Mannlicher From: Hanna Wyghtham [SIS]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Opening Video Transmission

[Image: bOvBvdj.png]

Sender ID: [SIS] Hanna Wyghtham
Recipient ID: DHC Leader Erwin Mannlicher
Concerning: A meeting for a better Rheinland

Good day dear Mr. Mannlicher,

I am Hanna Wyghtham, agent of her Majesty of Bretonia. I am contacting you, to make you an offer, a chance to help for a better Rheinland, one, with a stronger lead, a stronger economy and especially one, that wants to end that stupid war with Kusari. You will probably ask yourself why an agent of Bretonia is contacting you in such inner-house matter. Well, a weak neighboring house is bad for our economy as well. Also the lack in Omega-7 and Omega-3 leaves space for pirates. With a stronger Rheinland we could close that gap together.

Mr. Mannlicher, I have the right man here at the moment, he is already talking to the Rheinwehr Admirality, as well, as the Republican Shipping has stated to come too, this is a opportunity for you to grow stronger, to come and join us.

If you are interested, Mr. Mannlicher, I would come to take you to this meeting, A friend of mine, a Rheinwehr Officer would fly the ship. The meeting is on Battleship Karlsruhen so if you have time and are interested, hit me with a message and we will come and take you there.

That is all for now.

Sincerely,
Signed,

Hanna Wyghtham ,Intelligence Officer
Secret Intelligence Service

[Image: W1Ixj7V.png]

Video Transmission Terminated

[Image: ojZAaoh.png]

Source: < Erwin Mannlicher | Daumann Heavy Construction >
Relay: Special Operations Relay, New Berlin
Encryption: AgeiraSec II
Access: Hanna Wyghtham, SIS | DHC Executive Board

Guten Tag Fraulein Wyghtham,

This was a most unusual message indeed, certainly outside of the day-to-day, I would say, but I confess you have piqued my curiosity. While I question whether you can indeed deliver on your economic promises, I am keen to hear what you have to say. As it happens, I have business on Stuttgart. If you will inform your colleagues I am coming, I will arrive in my personal shuttle.

So, we will see whether what sie have to say will sway me.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

『Erwin Mannlicher
EMannlicher
『Daumann Heavy Construction
『Betriebsleiter
Opening Video Transmission

[Image: bOvBvdj.png]

Sender ID: [SIS] Hanna Wyghtham
Recipient ID: DHC Leader Erwin Mannlicher
Concerning: A meeting for a better Rheinland

Good day Mr. Mannlicher,

I have recieved your message and sent it to the people present at the meeting, they should be informed now. I will join the party after I picked up Herrn Mayer here, I still don't know something concerning Kruger Mineral's leader.

That is all for now, see you soon then!

Sincerely,
Signed,

Hanna Wyghtham ,Intelligence Officer
Secret Intelligence Service

[Image: W1Ixj7V.png]

Video Transmission Terminated