Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ageira Innovations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: Nathan Archos
»Location: Dagger Station, Omega-55
»Subject: Pygar
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Ave,

I'm not sure if we've had contact since the days of Erik Nodtviet. I am Supreme Guildmaster Nathan Archos, it is a pleasure. The Core is eternally grateful for Ageira's support in opening Nauru to the greater population of Sirius.

I am sending this transmission representing a potential client for you. The Zoners of Pygar, fleeing the ravages of the Omega-49 conflict, are now trying to establish a home in the Omicron Theta system. They have asked for our knowledge in colonising the planet, and we'd be lying if we said we completed the Nauru colonisation without help. Since you are the best and only Docking Ring constructors we know and have been very reliable in the past, we think you'd be perfect for the job of constructing a Docking Ring at Pygar.

Now the risk this time is that Theta is frequently visited by the Corsairs who come from Omicron Gamma, their home, only a mere jump away. In Omicron Delta, The Core had pushed the Corsairs out and established a strong military presence in the system: enough to secure the deliveries and construction of Docking Rings and modular starbases. We have urged the Pygar Zoners to support a Core defence force being deployed in orbit of Pygar, which they refused, and at best we may only be able to position ourselves in another part of the system to fight against any Corsair pirates - or anything else. They are insistent they can defend deliveries with their neutrality and Zoner defence ships.

Do we have your interest? Any concerns or questions?

-N. Archos
Supreme Guildmaster, The Core

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: YIzA476.png]

:::[RE-SENDING TRANSMISSION]:::

:::[RE-SENDING TRANSMISSION]:::

[Image: Qs8hS2n.png]

To: Nathan Archos of The Core

Dear Mr. Archos,

We are happy that you are satisfied with Nauru Docking Rings. We are also intrigued that Zoners might be colonizing a planet and requiring our services. However it would be best if their own representatives contacted us so it would be direct line of communication rather than through middle-man. This would result in more open and more reliable dialogue which would be much faster in the long run.

Sincerely,

John White,
President, Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]
[Image: qrTdDcG.png]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

»ID: SUPREME GUILDMASTER ARCHOS
»LOCATION: YAREN STATION, OMICRON DELTA
»SUBJECT: PYGAR
»ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

John White,

I will encourage them to contact you. We're glad that this has caught Ageira's interest.

-Nathan Archos
Supreme Guildmaster, The Core

CLOSING TRANSMISSION

DOLOR TRANSIT, GLORIA AETERNA EST
(Pain is temporary, glory is forever)

[Image: YIzA476.png]