Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: MOA - Whisper | From: Rivera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Sq2FaA6.png]

[Image: UNyKchw.png]

Sender: Military Commissar, Alejandro Rivera
Recipient: M.O.A - Whisper
Source: [CLASSIFIED]

Priority: HIGH
Encryption: H.4.M.M.3.R

CompaƱero Whisper,

Wanted to update you on new resources being put into your cause in the [CLASSIFIED] system, nearby where we encountered the outcast family. It's good to see your base of operations is still standing strong, means we have plenty of work to do to build a revolutionary Malta. I have assigned two commissars, who will reveal themselves when they meet you . These men will be in contact with you to help your operations in the region in addition to myself. Furthermore, I have informed our Council and the High Commissariat of our work and it seems all is good to ramp up efforts. So I want to ask you something.

I've seen only you lately, I figure you have some propaganda underway to recruit more maltese? More importantly, what ships do you possess if any? I want to know to what we got to work with so we can plan our campaign better. I have limited resources to spare, so if we need to start building some things, I need to know now.

Hope to hear from you soon, time is of the essence.

[Image: 0GHCeR7.jpg]
Fraternally,
Military Commissar,
Alejandro Rivera
S.C.E.C - Sirius Coalition Commissariat

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
[Image: QjzSiQX.png]
Identification:
Whisper
The Voice
[Image: AlexPineapple.png]
Origin:
Unkown
Subject:
Further Help

Entering Neural Net...Success...
Receiving User Data... Success...
Displaying Message...

Greetings Alejandro.

Your help is appreciated now more than ever. While we don't consider the QC a slightest threat they, sure are irritating. We are heavily working on gaining manpower but that goal is hard to achieve and very demanding. However, as it is for our vessel we mainly posses snub and gunship-class vessels. We do possess one Civilian carrier-class vessel. Any help towards obtaining or creating capital vessels would be useful. We would be more than glad to have a joint project with you. In the past, we were already planning to obtain a Cruiser-size vessel. That plan got aborted but perhaps we could try something like that again. Please give me more information.

Kind regards.

The Voice of the Opposition, "Whisper"

Logging off... Success...
Terminating Entry... Success...

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
[Image: Sq2FaA6.png]

[Image: UNyKchw.png]

Sender: Military Commissar, Alejandro Rivera
Recipient: M.O.A - Whisper
Source: [CLASSIFIED]

Priority: HIGH
Encryption: H.4.M.M.3.R

CompaƱero Whisper,

How interesting, a Civilian Carrier? I will have to read thoroughly on that but that is actually quite relieving to hear. The outcasts that we encountered seemed to possess a sizeable fleet so to know you have some layer of defenses is always good. As for the help, I am not sure we can assist with exactly a cruiser for reasons I cannot explain here, but I believe I can find some who can assist in the construction of something slightly smaller but still powerful. We are unfortunately limited for now with what we can assist.

I will forward this information to certain Coalition personnel who could give further input as to what can be done to assist your forces' strength. I will keep in touch comrade.

[Image: 0GHCeR7.jpg]
Fraternally,
Military Commissar,
Alejandro Rivera
S.C.E.C - Sirius Coalition Commissariat

Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..