Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: GRN, Gallia Gov't, Gallic Researchers and Corsair Empire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: xd5sgl.png]

Sender ID: Rose-Marie Dumont
Target ID: Gallia Royal Navy, Kingdom of Gallia Government, Gallia Research Divisions & Allied Corsair groups
Subject: Experimental Weaponary

Bonjour, madames et monsieurs. As you may know, since the last two years, some of Royal Navy vessels are equipped with experimental technologies to fasten the destined victory of our great nation and their allies. In this arms and technology race against our enemies, we are in need of anything that gives us the edge. In an attempt to outfit the vessel I am in command of, I turn my eyes into our stalwart allies, Corsair Empire. I am in need of your renowned "Gale" Cannons, which also fallen to hands of Crayter Republic somehow and used against us in the past. From our analysis, the weapon exceeds the capabilities of our conventional Mons Meg Battleship Heavy Gun.

In case of any Gallic research group posesses either ready-to-use form of this weapon or schematics, I would like to hear from you.
Rose-Marie, out.

Rose-Marie Dumont
Commandant
Royal Navy Reserve Fleet

Retransmitting
Retransmitting