Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Navy, Liberty Security Forces, Liberty Police secondaries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3KRAG75.png]

[Image: H2R3c77.png]
To: Liberty Navy, Liberty Security Forces, Liberty Police secondaries
Subj: Rogue Threat

Good day to all of you.

Yesterday we have received a Rogue threat regarding our installation in Manhattan's orbit.

While it is mere Rogues we have to make sure not to lose something at the safest place in Liberty- or well people are supposed to feel that at least.

So while the base' defenses aren't operational we'd like to request assistance in increased patrols.

Transports have been hired to deliver all the necessary goods.

Yours sincerely,
Commissioner Lyons
Liberty Police, Inc.

----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: HQ6fzWb.png]

[Image: latest?cb=20110801072539]

[Communications ID: Captain Shepard
Liberty Navy

[Recipient ID: Commissioner
Liberty Police Inc.

[Subject: Albany Police Academy

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

Commissioner

I am deeply concerned for the safety of your recruit officers located on this modular installation, I command The L.N.S Vermont and we are readjusting our course to defend your installation from the coming threat. We will take up a position on the south side of your installation. If there is anything we can do while we are in the area of operation please dont hesitate to ask.

In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Captain Alice Shepard
Liberty Navy
L.N.S. Vermont Commanding

......Transmission Terminated]-----
- - - - - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - - - - -

COMM ID: Cpt. Holston Langley
TARGET ID: Cms. Patricia Lyons
ENCRYPTION: ATHENA-04b
PRIORITY: HIGH

Commissioner,

This is Captain Holston Langley of the First Fleet's home defense guard. While my main focus is the defense of California from the Royal Navy, patrols in the New York system will be placed on heightened alert, especially around the Manhattan defensive grid. I'll keep my staff on stand-by in the event of an incursion by the Rogues, and Battlegroup Independence will be kept nearby in the event they break through the grid.

For the Republic.

Holston Langley
Captain, Battlegroup Gamma
Liberty Navy First Fleet

Attachments:
Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defense Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.
[Image: 1QVuLeG.png]