Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Alster Union
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Vallery_Rose_Dubois.png]

Comm ID:Vallery Rose Dubois
Encryption:Strong

Bonjour, I am Vallery Rose Dubois, you however can simply call me Rose. It is no secret to the Brigands that there is a base belonging to The Alster Union in Zurich. It's also no secret that you do business within gallic borders. But that's not what i'm here to talk about. I'll be straight forward. My agenda is to lock down the borders of Gallia through sheer firepower so that the Brigands and allies can keep a tight leash on what comes in and out of Gallia, and by that I mean. Whatever pays us for safe passage. And that could extend to you. I'm Interested in power and trade. Something i'm quite sure the Union is also. That and the whole revolution of Rheinland bit, but I don't care about that. Either way your presence in Zurich is absolutely perfect... Granted you're interested in working with us of course. I look forward to a response. Eager to talk business.

|Rose out.|

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: GfQwEPd.gif]
Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei

Incoming Transmission
[Image: t4wyEVc.png]
Unionised Peoples of Syndicalist Advocacy

To: The Gallic Brigands.
From: Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei, on behalf of the Free Peoples of Bering.
Subject: Profit.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

[Image: SnR8Sdw.gif]

An older, passibly disheviled man is on the screen. Corin Frei, elected arbeitsdirektor of the Unioners, leans over the functional roundtable. He seems to be discussing the subject of the transmission with unseen others out of the camera's field of view. You suspect that they're deliberately kept out of the eyes of strangers. The underworld is a treacherous place.

"Excellent. We'd hoped we'd attract your attention. It was why we set up shop over the connection."

"Bonjour. I am Corin Frei; I sort out the difficult questions. Once the various committees have told me what to ask, of course."

"Our docking bays are open for the brigand movement. You're free to make use of the bar, commodity, and equipment dealers. We have ample Sirian supplies to offer you, along with exclusive access to the Rheinland black market. We aim to keep that exclusivity. "

"Your cause and my own share similar histories, structures, and lives. Common scum can hide in the same muck together - feed on the bones of kings if we choose to."

"Vous voyez, mon ami, nous avons un concours en développement avec la mafia corse. Ce ne sera pas exsangue. Mais ce sera lucratif. Vous êtes le mieux placé pour exploiter le contraste entre le noir rhénan et le blanc gaulois des différentes lois sur les stupéfiants en vigueur dans nos pays. Charles a besoin de la technologie militaire Sirian. Le conseil fait de même. Il y a des travailleurs gaulois, loin de chez eux, en Rhénanie, qui travaillent sur les projets d'infrastructure développés par EFL et IDF. Ils manquent du confort de leur foyer - ils ont créé une demande pour des produits gaulois, dépassant la demande déjà élevée partout dans Sirius. De plus, les matériaux de construction navale gaulois, les ultra-alliages, seront tous utiles aux Unioners. Nous allons gagner beaucoup d'argent, vous et moi."

"Do you Gauls fish, my friend? I am a born Unioner. The oppertunity's been fleeting for me. I only had the oppertunity, once, during my time as a liason with the LWB. Planets are unsettling places - and bothering an animal for sport? Barbaric. I did learn a trick or two, perhaps because of my disgust as much as in spite of it. A successful fisherman is not the one with the shiniest bait, but the slightest hand. "

"Our boat is above the shoals, here. It is our acts that will decide if they are salmon, or rocks."

"Welcome to Sirius. Da kannst du Gift drauf nehmen."

You cannot cut off the tongue, of a man who speaks through his acts.
C.Frei.
Comrade Arbeiter of the Cologne system.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.

[Image: Vallery_Rose_Dubois.png]

Comm ID:Vallery Rose Dubois
Encryption:Strong

I'm glad to hear that you will accommodate my men while we are so far from home. Naturally with the extension of your ports to us, I will extend mine. Your men and women are welcome on any Brigand base, free to use the bar and bunks while there and purchase goods at their leisure. It would seem we both hold things that are very beneficial to the other, Mr. Frei. As for those fools in the systems known as Sigma-17 and Frankfurt under the jurisdiction of their respective Gallic Corporations, I'd rather just kill them all. But that's bad for business, naturally. Business is all i'm interested in. In regards to the Sirian Military technology, we ourselves are very interested in it. Namely the scrap fields that are apparently very abundant in Sirius. Anything that helps boost my power in Gallia is welcome. I'm also sure we could procure Gallic Alloys for your ship building projects since we've heard you're very good at such things. We'll see how this little alliance of ours plays out. I have plans that might include you in the future, let me know if there's anything that's rather valuable on the Rheinlandish Black, I'll see if we can procure it for you.

Only planet i've ever been on was the one I was experimented upon. Never had a chance to do anything normal with my life. Maybe one day I will get to try fishing.

jusqu'à ce que nous parlions à nouveau.

|Rose out.|