Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the VERY UNFORTUNATE owners of San Sebastian station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

MARINE ROYALE GAULOISE
[Image: eS29bZ3.gif]
Nouveau message entrant.
Identifiant : Amiral Isabelle Montlaville de Chanteloup
Unité : Etat-major de la Marine Royale Gauloise
Destinataire : Unidentified Maltese Menace elements
[Image: 1515616180-isabelle-montlaville-de-chanteloup.png]
Sujet : Imminent destruction. Yours.
19 avril, 742 A.G.S.
Ile-de-France

The amiral appears on-screen, a scowl of disgust printed on her features.

I will dispense with greetings, having no time to spare for unambitious drug peasants.

I know where you are, and I know what you are doing. Your incursions were already irksome, but that you DARED plant that inelegant, poorly assembled piece of Sirian trash in my space has sealed your fate. San Sebastian will burn.

An old item of Gallic military doctrine demands that I wait two days upon making such a decision before enacting it. Something about the certainty of decisive action and honour shown to the foe. Though it pains me dearly to extend such sophistication to Maltese peasants, you now have two days left to think about what you are in the grand scheme of things. I'll give you a hint : not a whole lot.

One last thing ; don't even think about evacuation. Those who will run now will just meet a similar fate later, on Malta, so you may as well save us all some time. There will be no entertaining the Maltese.

Utter scorn radiates from Chanteloup as she terminates the feed.