Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Freelancer: Unreal Engine 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Your work looks very impressive to me, good job! I have one concern though, wouldn't there be copyright issues (because of models and mechanics) if you ever get to "finish" the game?
Unfortunately I have to say that your game wouldn't be an alternative to Discovery for me, given there won't be a multiplayer. :/
Any progress?
Damn.. I didn't know about this.. amazing!!

Hmm as exciting as it is to see this won't get far without a team and the work being opensource.. especially if you have no AI skills.. so much work for one person to do and learn..
May I just say all of this looks amazing and also if it can be done it would be really good for the game and the community.

Things like this are exciting and also me and my group are trying to do something new for the game too but at moment just at planning stage ..... we need to get it right before we try and introduce it so hopefully our work will pay off too

Keep it up it’s brilliant
Is this still being worked on by chance? I would love even just a demo of this honestly. Smile
Sorry for the late reply, yes this is still in development. I had to basically start from scratch again due to the extend of my amateurish coding in the beginning plus I'll be having a lot of time-struggles for the next to months. However, steady progress is being made and I'll hopefully be able to show some better looking gameplay sometime in the coming weeks. (sun)
Pages: 1 2 3