Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Volgograd Industrial | From: Rivera
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Sq2FaA6.png]

[Image: UNyKchw.png]

Sender: Military Commissar, Alejandro Rivera
Recipient: Volgograd Industrial
Source: [CLASSIFIED]

Priority: HIGH
Encryption: H.4.M.M.3.R

Dear Comrades of Volgograd Industrial,,

There is something of highly classified importance so it is critical you keep this among authorities. I am Alejandro Rivera, an operative under the Sirius Coalition Commissariat. We have an operation in the Taus with a specific outcast group, whom we'd like to strengthen to build a stronghold of revolution in the sector. They are in need of some ships but we cannot provide those means in the Taus nor do they have shipyards of their own. Attached is a bit of context to explain what is going on.

I am wondering if you guys have any industrial capacity to help us here?

Keep me posted.

[Image: 0GHCeR7.jpg]
Fraternally,
Military Commissar,
Alejandro Rivera
S.C.E.C - Sirius Coalition Commissariat

Attachments: [ x ]
Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..
Incoming transmission... Please wait...
Opening message... 100%

[Image: RVwoNjW.jpg]
[Image: nzdGXSj.png]
★ Name: Jibril Hassan
★ Encryption: High
★ Subject: Outcasts
★ Date: 20/04/826
★ Time: 22:29 SMT

Compañero Rivera,

Jibril Hassan here, Director of Logistics for Volgograd Industrial.

I am happy to hear about you and I hope all your plans are on the right tracks. SCEC has always appeared to me as an esoteric organisation, to say the less. Not to mention SCC, we are in another dimension here.

Out of curiosity, may I ask why are we dealing with Outcasts now? Are some of them converti... erm turning to communism? If it's a top secret information, never mind.

Anyway, let's get back to business, will we? Your request fits exactly what Volgograd Industrial was partly designed for, namely offering all kind of rear assistance to our military or even special operatives. Although this task won't be easy, we certainly possess the necessary skills to provide our (rather unexpected) allies with what could they need in terms of vessels.

I think we should meet in person to discuss further details and to set the foundations of this cooperation. Maybe with all parties involved too? Please drop by my office on Zhukovsky when you have a moment, I would be much pleased to receive you. Or are you too busy in the Taus?

Anyway, before going any further in this matter, you'll certainely understand I'll need to consult with my superiors. I will keep you updated anyhow.

جبريل حسن
Jibril Hassan

Director of Logistics
Volgograd Industrial

Transmission ended.
Closing.
[Image: Sq2FaA6.png]

[Image: UNyKchw.png]

Sender: Military Commissar, Alejandro Rivera
Recipient: Volgograd Industrial
Source: [CLASSIFIED]

Priority: HIGH
Encryption: H.4.M.M.3.R

Compañero Hassan,

Unfortunately I am board a battle cruiser located in the Taus. Due to my role here in this front I cannot leave this sector to head back to meet you all in person. I figured this request will probably be a big one, but do keep it among yourselves but I will leave it to you all to decide whom should further be informed. Just keep me in the loop.

You should know how to reach me when needed.

[Image: 0GHCeR7.jpg]
Fraternally,
Military Commissar,
Alejandro Rivera
S.C.E.C - Sirius Coalition Commissariat

Attachments: [ x ]
Signal lost..
Closing Display..
Transmission ended..