Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Junko Sanada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: gzrLDHB.png]

COMM-ID: Eliza Valdez
Subject: Throwback Sunday
Priority: High

Remember this?

Attachments: None
[Image: 7jyS0we.png]

Who could forget such an ordeal indeed?

Why are you calling anyway? Are you that bored? Did you lose again the scent of "that boy"?
I wonder what you spend your nights on.

Me? Busy in Honshu system at the moment.

Stay summer,
Sanada Junko.
[Image: in60qGr.png]

Subject: Re: Throwback Sunday

I was just reminiscing about the old times, Junie. You know - when you didn't know I was Maltese, when Nick didn't constantly disappear and when I didn't have to play 3-dimensional political chess across Sirius, good times those were.

Now if you'll excuse me I have warpaint to wipe off my face. Throwback Sunday is officially over.

Good luck with the war, by the way.

[Image: 7jyS0we.png]

Same to you, Sadness.

Call me back when you will have joined the ranks of the Lane Hackers and almost made it to date that Yoshida guy, thus triggering Stenn to leave his cryo chamber again to ruin your evening, O.K?

Not that I would want that to happen,
Sanada Junko.
[Image: 9cumj2P.png]

Subject: Re: Throwback Sunday

I think you becoming the new Empress of Kusari and thus dissolving the Golden Chrysanthemum movement as they have achieved their matriarch is a much more likely scenario than me joining the Lane Hackers just to date Yoshida.

Speaking of which - I think you're not repressing them enough, they've started multiplying movements, Junie.

[Image: T5Vd74o.png]

Subject: Second Place Prize

Hey, Junie, remember how I said you'd have a higher chance of becoming the Empress of Kusari? I know it's not exactly that, but I have an idea for a second place prize, just bear with me here. I've heard some concerning rumors about the Blood Dragons lately that I don't particularly like. So I've been thinking, you see, how much effort would it really be to storm that Chugoku place of theirs and putting them under our martial law once we occupy Kyoto? But you know that's not a sound plan in the long run, because we'll actually have to devout our forces there to keep that martial law and all, si?

So this is where you come in, like I said it's not exactly Empress of Kusari, but would you like to be the shogunness of the Blood Dragons? I'm sure the position should have some benefits even if it's not the grand prize of Kusari. Let me know what you think, it would really suck if I orchestrate this coup of power and end up without a replacement.

P.S. As as always - don't die out there in Honshu!

[Image: 9cumj2P.png]

Subject: A Dress

I see you're not very interested in becoming the shoguness of the Blood Dragons. Either that or you completely missed my message. Either way, it doesn't matter anymore. I have another favor I want to ask you for.

I need a dress, a traditional Kusari dress. And since you're the only Kusari person I keep in touch with I figured you're my best bet for this. I got myself invited to some Kusarian establishment to celebrate some festival of theirs or something along those lines. Either way, it shouldn't concern you that much, nobody's going to get hurt and I promise to return you the dress once it's over in pristine condition.

Save me, Junko Sanada, you're my only hope!