Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Mollys. | From: Independent Miners Guild.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

To: Mollys.
Origin: Madeira base, Omega-47.
Encryption: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code.

Kon'nichiwa.

I am Kirigiri Kyoko, Guildmaster of the Independent Miners Guild.

We are grateful for your invaluable assistance in Cardiff, however, we are inclined to once again ask you for help.
Since the fall of Aland, we've been looking for an opportunity to make Bretonia pay. Reclaiming the station is no longer within our capabilities, however, we may still deliver a crucial blow to their plans and deprieve them of the ownership on our station.

Let me know if we can count on you - and i will provide you with details.

~Kirigiri Kyoko.

Attachments: None.

You have got one (1) unread messages.

[Image: euLgaMs.png]

Dia duit, Guildmaste' Kirigiri Kyoko,

Whoy be doses Koosarians names, so difficult tae pronounce, ye tell mae ?

Anyway, oy's Blodwyn O'Driscoll un' oy work fer deh Republic o' Dublin. So last we heard 'bout ye, guil'members , t'was Guildmaste' Guang Yao, who ran deh business. So tings changed , lately ?

Well, deh attack on Caerdydd went well, tae be shure. Un' deh last toime we talked widh deh former Guildmaste', Aland was wun o' deh subject.
So, ye's noaw decided tae give a troy on Aland, since deh Norfolk left ? But we do wonder, what makes ye tink it'd be possible tae cripple deh station o' tae destroy it, whoile ye tink it wouldnae be possible tae take it back ?
In fact, tis jus' an extra step.
Anyway, let's talk 'bout a plan tae see oif tis doable. Who's gonna help ye ?

As deh sayin' goes, fortune favors deh bold... Wel,l un' in deh case o' Bretonia, dark magics, un' a four-leaf clover stucked in e'ery soldier's arse, me guess.

Tank ye fer listenin'

Slán agat !

-Transmission Terminated-

To: Blodwyn O'Driscoll.
Origin: ERROR
Encryption: IMG M.E.T.A.N.O.L. Code.

Ohayo gozaimasu, Miss O'Driscoll.

So, your most recent contact was with Guildmaster Yao, and that's not exactly wrong: Guildmaster is a generic designation for the Guild's highest echelon.

What makes us think going for Aland is possible now? There are few reasons behind this:

As since the beginning of Aland crisis, a wide variety of entities have expressed their support to the Guild. Recently, The Order Overwatch have approached us with a proposition [read-only access granted].

For this plan to succeed we are going to rely on assistance of Marine Royale Gauloise and The Order Overwatch, as well as dispatch our own strike craft to both Cambridge and Omega-3. The plan is quite ambitious and involves the responsible participation of all the parties we plan to have involved.
I also understand you might be reluctant to work side by side the Gauls, however, the plan is built to assure the contact between the Mollys and the Gauls is down to minimum: The Royal Navy will mainly act in Cambridge as a distraction to draw the Armed Forces' attention elsewhere from the main show.

[Image: JvApwRe.png]

Meanwhile, the main stage play will occur in Omega-3. Your part will be to accompany a joint force of the Guild's paramilitary and Order Overwatch to occupy the current garrison of Aland while The Overwatch sends in automated transports filled with explosives - this is our main trump card to destroy the shipyard.
Gallic Intelligence units will take care of disrupting the lanes and delaying the arrival of the possible reinforcements from Cambridge.

[Image: yV8jLcB.png]

Can we count on your assistance?

~Kirigiri Kyoko.

Attachments: None.

[Image: euLgaMs.png]

Dia duit, Guildmaste' Kirigiri Kyoko,

So yer plan be s'posed tae reloy on nae contact 'tween oos un' deh bloody Gauls ? Bedder, fer oy ain't sure oif it would be a good idea tae possibly jeopardoize yer operation boye havin' aour forces tunrin' on deh Gauls afore, durin' o' after deh plan's been executed.
In fact, we e'en wonder whoy deh Guild would rely on such "allies" ...

Moreo'er, it seems dhat yer plan involve havin' a group go_in' boye deh name o' Les Revelateurs, which sounds also Gallic tae me ears. Un' we would loike tae know more 'bout dem, afore considerin' tae foight alongsoide 'em.

Tank ye fer listenin'

Slán agat !

-Transmission Terminated-