Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Synth Foods, Incorporated - Communication Center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Synth Foods, Incorporated
Your Food, Your Way

A Two-Way Street

The life of a Synth Foods employee is busy and fraught with delays, mishaps, and problems of all sorts. There is learning to be done in all things, even the most routine of deliveries and the most peaceful of routes. Anything a member of Synth Foods, Inc. finds important to share for the other members, or simply record for posterity, should be stored in this communications center. Additionally, all Synth Foods employees are mandated to browse their communications systems a minimum of once per stellar cycle to be kept up-to-date on piracy reports and navigation charts.
[Image: Qxx9HsE.png]

Gentlemen.

Started my normal patrol route up through the Kusari Highway when I picked up an SOS freq. cross our narrowband. Turns out, some of those dubya-vee-ess-supportin' freaks were hitting our good friends in the GMG, and I was the closest boat to assist. Well, hell, I won't turn down a good fight.

I came down to support them in...Sigma Thirteen, I think it was. Must have an effect on visitors, because these hostiles were nothin' but a bunch of gasbags, and certainly not good neighbors for our friends. Once I gave the Gas Miners a hand, it was easy to take 'em down 1-2-3 without even so much as a sweat.

Hope the Guild appreciated it, 'cause I don't think we've quite cleared my vessel's existence yet with the Guild. Er, not that one, the other one. Y'know. Oops.

Catch yas in space.

Robert "Red" Edwards
Chief of Security Operations
Synth Foods, Inc.