Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Utopia | Capt. William Stevens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Endx2WX.png]
[Image: 220px-Flag-rheinland.png]

Name: Karl August Varnhagen
Subject: Business proposal

Kapitän Stevens,

I represent zhe Von Ense Industries, based of Rheinland. Your name was mentioned alongside zhe words professional, efficient and beherrscht by a third party, traits that I think are of importance for zhe proposal I have for you.

We at Von Ense are looking to create a similar product to zhe Ultralloy, produced only by zhe Gauls, our newest of friends. You could argue that we would have to merely ask them, but, market monopoly threats tends to verbittern zhe best of relations. So, to cut it short, we need a decent amount of zhe product to study it and reverse-engineer it.

To prevent zhe paper trail and ultimately accusations of under-handed business tactics, we need someone that can.. gather zhe required amounts without us being tied to it. So to that end, in return for ten thousand tons of zhe material ( 10.000 ) we are willing to deliver you zhe codes to an independent account in zhe Barrier Gate that contains sixty-five million credits ( 65.000.000SC ) as compensation for services provided.

Are you interested, Kapitän?

Hochachtungsvoll,
Karl Varnhagen.

Incoming Transmission

[ID: William Stevens]

[Location: Coronado system]

[Subject: RE: Business proposal ]

Herr Varnhagen,

William Stevens here. Of course, I'm interested. Not every day you can get such a great offer, huh? Anyway, I'm in. Work will be done soon, sir. However, I would like to know delivery destiantion.

With all respect,
William Stevens, captian of the Civilian Vessel "Utopia"

Transmission Terminated

Kapitän Stevens,

It is fantastic news. We have established an automated base for your deliveries in Omega-7. It is disguised as a forward mining depot, owned by an independent. Zhe base name is XFG-786.O7.

[Image: 9rruv5f.gif]
Position Marker: GHHA-IG97-WTH9-JLMN-ANX9-54RT
Access Pwd: UGDFAubUAf8787AYAHf891658AUIGUBASIMIO81758=

Upon confirmation of delivery, I will deliver you zhe access codes for zhe account containing your reward. Safe flights, Kapitän.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Karl Varnhagen.

Incoming Transmission

[ID: William Stevens]

[Location: Forward mining depot, Omega-7 system]

[Subject: RE: Business proposal ]

Herr Varnhagen,

Stevens here. As you asked, I delivered requisted commodity safe and sound. Here's the evidence, herr Varnhagen.

[1][2][3]

With all respect,
William Stevens, captian of the Civilian Vessel "Utopia"

Transmission Terminated

Kapitän Stevens,

I must congratulate you on a fast and expedient delivery without problems. All cargo is accounted for and inspected so your end of the bargain is done. I am sending you, by a secure channel, zhe codes of zhe private account in Barrier Gate Station that contains the 65.000.000SC.

It was a pleasure working with you.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Karl Varnhagen.