Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To CFV-Iapetus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>Incoming transmission

>>Sender:Overseer Agent Iota
>>Receiver:CFV-Iapetus
>>Location:Unknown
>>Encryption:High

>>Securing Channel:
18%...36%...50%...72%...83%...100%.
Channel Secured.

>>Loading package:
15%...44%...50%...69%...87%...100%.
Package loaded.

This is newly promoted Overseer, Agent Iota.
You are being called back to Sabah Shipyard in Coronado system to be reassigned to a new mission.
Due of the leadership changes all the non-essential assets are being called back to be redistribuited where needed.
I'll be awaiting your arrival there.

Agent Iota, out.

Incoming Transmission

[Image: 2u2fhTR.jpg]

Sender ID: Adrian Wosen
Receipent ID: Agent Iota
Topic: The Iapetus and Uranus
Priority:

For those that made it through!

[Image: LegacyofCorvinLogo.png]
Greetings, Agent Iota.

This is Captain Adrian Wosen, of the 71st "Scythe" squadron of the Legacy of Corvin cell. I hereby regret to inform you that the Iapetus, as well as the Uranus have been withdrawn from the Crayter Intelligence Service and are now under the command of the Legacy of Corvin. Agent Omega, whom I am sure you know, is now taking care of the ship inside the Corvin cell. As such, your command is invalid and the Lapetus will standby at it's current location.

As I have been the commanding officer of the Uranus, as well as a part of the crew on the Iapetus, I can assure you that the ship's are in good hands and there is nothing to worry about. However, I must ask you to not command around ships that belong to the the Legacy of Corvin Cell ( as of 30th April 826 A.S), as they are no longer under the control of the CIS. Should you have an interest in commanding any of them, I suggest you sign up for the Corvin Cell at our recruitment office on Pecos and earn your position as one of the commanding officers of the most valuable ships that the Legacy of Corvin has to offer.

As you might have not heard about the transfer of the Lapetus, I will hereby tolerate this single instance of you giving an order to one of our ships. Should this case repeat itself, then I see myself forced to ignore your commands from now on, and neither side of this coin would benefit from it. After all, we are still part of the same Republic.

Signed: Adrian Wosen

Transmission terminated
Incoming Transmission

[Image: 14kbo1z.gif]

Sender ID: Agent Omega
Receipent ID: Overseer Agent Iota
Topic: Confirmation
Priority:

[Image: LegacyofCorvinLogo.png]
Greetings, Overseer Iota.
I must state it is interesting that you call the former Flagship of Squadron 205 as a "non-essential asset" while we helped quelling that rebellious self-styled group calling themselves Crayter Resistance Navy. I must ask you to make an inventory check and where the Iapetus is stationed perhaps.

If you have bothered to do so, you would see that Iapetus is currently residing at upper Taus to contribute to war efforts in Tau 31. I believe you will have to issue your "demands" over NeuralNet. Perhaps I could mobilize Scythe Squadron's assets for your inquiries.

Yes, Scythe Squadron, which also known as simply Squadron 71 in Intelligence database. Iapetus and I belong to Legacy of Corvin Cell, Colonial Intelligence Division for some time. You can kindly call us perhaps to assist with your inquiries.

Omega, out.

Signed: Omega
Senior Agent
Squadron 71
Colonial Intelligence Division

Transmission terminated
[Image: TlVOy2F.png]

Captain Wosen, Agent Omega,

I am Trevor Westbrook, newly appointed Minister of Defense for Crayter. As the former CO of Battlegroup Agamemnon, I'm certain Omega has some memories of who I am, and thus how strictly I take the Republic's security. I don't have to tell you how serious this situation can be, so I'll make it brief, cut and clear for you and your people so we can expedite this process as fast as possible.

Your transfer of the Iapedus was not expected, nor was it authorized through official channels. As the Legacy of Corvin cell is not an officially recognized subsection within the Crayter Republic, I'm afraid these orders from Overseer Iota are still lawful within the bounds of Crayter law, and as such are still valid. Do not perceive this as a disregard of the Corvin cell's autonomy, as we welcome whatever subdivisions within the Republic to take their own path towards the betterment of our people, so long as they comply with the regulations and laws of the state.

The CIS is expecting the Iapedus within the next few days. I'm confident that you will not disappoint them, especially given your prior service to the nation. If this is not the case, then feet will come down. I hope I've made this situation clear, Agent.
Fly safe and good luck.

For those we left behind.

Trevor Westbrook
Minister of Defense
Crayter Republic
Incoming Transmission

[Image: 14kbo1z.gif]

Sender ID: Agent Omega
Receipent ID: Overseer Agent Iota
Topic: Confirmation
Priority:

[Image: ScytheSquadronFix2.png]
Minister Westbrook.

Congrulations. I assume the elections are done already, otherwise Minister Garvey would be there. I do remember you and the Agamemnon. I believe Agamemnon is in good hands. At the very least I would like to believe. I will completely ignore, since when a Minister is involved in Intelligence matters meanwhile.

I am very well aware of the seriousness and importance of the matter at hand and indeed, I am willing to receive your inquiries over NeuralNet and if situation deems so, come over to Coronado with a shuttle or even show up with Iapetus. However I am afraid I can not re-transfer the Iapetus to Squadron 205 or Squadron 17, as it is a Scythe Squadron essential asset at this time. Legacy of Corvin and Colonial Intelligence Division, by all means, will try to coordinate operations with CIS and First Fleet.

Regarding of cooperation. I would like to receive some words about what shall be done about the increasing Outcast menace and Cardamine trafficking going through Coronado.

Omega, out.

Signed: Omega
Senior Agent
Squadron 71
Colonial Intelligence Division

Transmission terminated
>>Incoming transmission

>>Sender:Overseer ,Agent Iota
>>Receiver:Agent Omega
>>Location:Unknown
>>Encryption:High

>>Securing Channel:
18%...36%...50%...72%...83%...100%.
Channel Secured.

>>Loading package:
15%...44%...50%...69%...87%...100%.
Package loaded.

Agent Omega,
I see that you are very upset of this situation.
Minster Westbrook is very concerned of the safety of our nation and therefore he wanted to ensure you that all safety measures will be taking without hesitation.
Also this sudden changes of division was never asked or approved by any superior officer, so what should we think of this?
Also I'd like to remind you how much has the Republic has done for you and you repay with insubordination? You should be the first to know how we deal with those situations.
I urge you to reconsider before taking any pushed decision.

Agent Iota, out.

*Agent Omega would only seen briefly on a ship that is clearly not the Iapetus judging from inside. Before cutting the comm, Sabah Control would be flooded with requests from several ships, including Iapetus and the lead vessel of Mark III Argus Battlecruisers, christened Argus and their respective squadrons appearing in front of Sabah Shipyard as the jump bubble around them dissipated. Omega would reach the a button and close the comm afterwards with an even briefer smile.*