Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: AR| Action révolutionnaire - Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Vos retours*
Your feedback

Any oaths, pledges of allegiance, marriage proposals, flattery, compliments, congratulations, positive remarks, questions, negative remarks, reproaches, complaints, lamenti, ultimata, feuds or death threats are to be expressed here. Or suggestions. Suggestions are fine.

The Premier Secrétaire will receive you in his office, or whatever he calls it, within a few hours. Just be aware that due to the particular nature of our business, he always carries his gun within hand reach. Speak loud, frank and clear but only at your own risk.

*also "fidebaque", but that just sounds stupid.
Very pretty. From one person leading an unofficial representing a faction with a history of failure and inactivity to another, I wish you the best of luck.
Looks interesting. Good luck lads.
Would love to see this go to great places. Best of luck.
Good luck to you mate, let's hope AR| and [MQS] can work together to cause chaos and havok within and border's of Gallia Smile you are in our discord if you need anything.
Very supportive of this attempt, I wish you the best of luck and will ensure that you have something to try and shoot at.
(Is that sufficient fidebaque, or do you nide maure ?)
Finally somebody else thought that AD stuff actually fit for maquis instead of another la resistance around things. Couldnt did it myself cos already too much factions for me, so see somebody finally making anarcho-commies maquis warm my heart. Keep it up!
Looks gorgeous. Great to see more Anarchist factions about.

(04-30-2019, 07:02 PM)Lanakov Wrote: [ -> ](Is that sufficient fidebaque, or do you nide maure ?)

A mère était un 'amster, et ton père sentait les baies de sureau, hon hon hon hon hon hon.
Wow! Thank you guys, I didn't expect such positive reactions! Can't wait to RP with you all as AR.

(04-30-2019, 06:53 PM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck to you mate, let's hope AR| and [MQS] can work together to cause chaos and havok within and border's of Gallia Smile you are in our discord if you need anything.

Merci ! We will, no doubt about that. We shall be complementary and coordinated, despite not sharing totally the same political views. The Maquis will prevail! Le Maquis vaincra !

(04-30-2019, 07:02 PM)Lanakov Wrote: [ -> ]Very supportive of this attempt, I wish you the best of luck and will ensure that you have something to try and shoot at.
(Is that sufficient fidebaque, or do you nide maure ?)

Oui !! Much appreciated. Wink It iz enouff indeed, cher Monsieur.

And needless to say, everybody is welcome to join.
Looks nice. hopefully will see ya around out in space sometime, good luck and have fun with it all =)