Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Golden Chrysanthemums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
_--.<INCOMING TRANSMISSION>.--_

CommID: Taruko Ishibashi, GMG
Recipient: Golden Chrysanthemums - Ainu

Encryption: GAS23 ~ Theta63-44-21-Helium15-43-Omega15-22-29
Subject: A question

Kon'nichiwa dear sisters,

I am Taruko Ishibashi, for some of you a well known person, for some a ghost of the past and for some just yet another Guild person. Today I come to you in need of your help. With the raging war between Military of the Federal Republic of Rheinland and Navy of the Empire of Kusari in Honshu, I've decided to bring back an iron fist. A ghost from the past. I was wondering if you would love to participate in restoration of your centuries old vessel, mostly in logistical part of it. I believe you've got access to shipyards I couldn't even think of. But before I proceed with request, I would like to know if you are willing to help us with this large scale operation.

With regards,

~Taruko Ishibashi
[Image: GCComm_Mi2.png]

Kon'nichiwa, Ishibashi-san.

I believe to recall your name, but I am not entirely sure. Anyway, given my task as caretaker for our logistical efforts, I have the pleasure to reply to you.

⧫ Your question

I am not certain in what way you think of your access to shipyards. Our own was lost longer ago due to a natural catastrophe and we have so far been unable to rebuild it, given the sheer costs and materials this consumes. Yet we hold access to a huge variety of markets, as well as no less than four shipyards in Sirius which can be accessed by our vessels in one way or another.
Assisting the Guild in their defensive effort against the Republic of Rheinland would be a pleasure, though we are wondering what ship you wish to bring back to the battlefield. In case of a very heavy asset, we might have to adjust our logistical fleet's movements to be able to assist in a considerable way. As of now, our logistical vessels are quite occupied with different tasks, but we would do what we can. For sure only when there is a fair compensation, hurting Rheinland alone sadly would not cover the effort of sparing parts used for ship repairs and so on.

Signed, Minami Mi.

[Image: FZ7he12.png]
_--.<INCOMING TRANSMISSION>.--_

CommID: Taruko Ishibashi, GMG
Recipient: Golden Chrysanthemums - Ainu

Encryption: GAS23 ~ Theta63-44-21-Helium15-43-Omega15-22-29
Subject: A question

Kon'nichiwa,

It truly is a very heavy asset of The Guild, it served us for decades and even centuries. By now you should be well aware of what I am talking about. If not, I am talking about one of our Battleships, a relic from the 80 year war, that's an irony when the past repeats itself almost after 140 years.

But before I share the list of needed commodities, I'd like to know what do you expect to get in return for your favor. You are the first group contacted, thanks to my personal connection with the Sisters of the Light and I would like to point out there are other friends and allies who would assist us with this operation. Is it something special?

With regards,

~Taruko Ishibashi
[Image: GCComm_Mi2.png]

Kon'nichiwa, Ishibashi-san.

We almost expected this. So it will be an old Bismarck hull afterall. This looks like an immense logistical effort, therefore we will have to ask for multiple matters. They are open for negotiation, as we believe that we are not able to get a grasp on any single commodity required.

⧫ Our list

There are several matters which raise our interest, as mentioned above they can be talked about but I suppose you would like about it beforehand.

⧫ We have a general interest in expanding our logistical fleet, so we would like to receive 4 Garanchou-class freighters, as well as 2 Kamome-class transports. In the future we might approach you regarding one of your older vessels, a Kujira, but at the moment we would be more than satisfied with prior mentioned vessels.

The appearance of Garanchous should not raise any questions among lawfuls, they are well aware that we operate captured vessels of Kishiro or Samura origin.

⧫ Additionally, we have interest in the recent developments of the Gas Miner Guild, namely your heavier spacecrafts, the Benzaiten and Bishamon. We do not wish to acquire any of them at this point, but rather get to know more about their technological structure. The production of our own Gunboat sized vessels is long overdue and we would not mind some additional inspiration.

⧫ We would like to have atleast 15.000 units of Plutonium hauled to a classified location. At best without a single trace of its origins.

⧫ And as a last point, naturally, a fair monetary compensation for the commodities delivered.

If you have any worries or questions, tell us. Otherwise, we would like to see the commodity list as soon as possible and be informed about the designated delivery point.

Signed, Minami Mi.

[Image: FZ7he12.png]