Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: An: Rheinwehr & Bundespolizei
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ojZAaoh.png]

Source: < Erwin Mannlicher | Daumann Heavy Construction >
Relay: New Berlin, Main Relay
Encryption: AgeiraSec II
Access: Rheinwehr & Bundespolizei | DHC Executive Board

Guten Tag,

I am angry, to say the least. Today during routine operations, my flagship vessel DHC-Duppel was contacted and intercepted by a vessel purporting to be in the Service of the Buro des Marinenachrichtendienst, under orders from Direktor Enfield. This person, acting under a pseudonym, has received instructions from Herr Enfield to force fines and illegal medical examinations upon my staff.

While we are appreciative of the heroic Rheinwehr and Bundespolizei Offiziers that arrived to clear the situation up, I must be clear: Daumann Heavy Construction, and its Board of Directors and Investors, cannot and will not tolerate spurious threats to our staff, with no legal grounding. Such major delays are not merely a burden upon our business, but the patriotic labours our company has long performed for the Vaterland.

I urge you to clear up this situation with all haste. I include below a full account of the encounter, and trust that these will assist you in any investigation you choose to undertake. To put it another way: we all have read the news, and wonder about the behaviour of the agency; reign in those dogs!

Danke for your time today meine Damen und Herren.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

『Erwin Mannlicher
E. Mannlicher
『Daumann Heavy Construction
『Betriebsleiter
[Image: ZGMnNb2.png]

[Image: OgGkntn.png]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: High
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Nina von Thielau
RECIPIENT: Erwin Mannlicher
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet Neu Berlin
SUBJECT: The BDM pirate

Guten Tag Herr Mannlicher,

Wachmann Frederich Lützow and I were glad to help you in this encounter today.

I assure you, will investigate the Direktor about this person, to see if that pirate is only a booze hound, or telling the truth and mr. Enfield went crazy.
Unfortunately we weren't able to arrest this filthy pirate, we attacked him, he cloaked away. I will do my very best to protect your transports and that your business works without a delay. The Polizei will not tolerate spurious threats to your staff with no legal grounding too. I'm glad I have toe beginning of this entounter now on vocal records, these will be great use for the Polizei.

That's it for now, vielen Dank that you contacted us.

Hochachtungsvoll,

N. v. Thielau
Polizeidirektorin Nina von Thielau
Bundespolizei

[Image: sOwZhKf.png]

[Image: K2AnjKb.png]
END OF THE MESSAGE
[Image: ojZAaoh.png]

Source: < Erwin Mannlicher | Daumann Heavy Construction >
Relay: New Berlin, Main Relay
Encryption: AgeiraSec II
Access: Rheinwehr & Bundespolizei | DHC Executive Board

Guten Tag,

I am saddened to be forced to report that the criminal activities of the Buro continued, despite the forceful actions undertaken by yourself and your staff, as well as the Soldaten of the Rheinwehr. Another one of our ships was caught by this "Offizier", and was forced at gunpoint to hand over millions of credits to preserve their lives. The captain of the vessel has transferred the ships log to me, and I include the relevant excerpt below.

Was not the whole point of the BDM withdrawal from the war to prevent these things from happening? If anything, the situation deteriorates with each passing day you allow those Verräter to rob patriotic servants of Rheinland in the name of "State Security." I trust I will see justice for their actions, before we are forced to take more drastic measures.

Grüße,

『Erwin Mannlicher
E. Mannlicher
『Daumann Heavy Construction
『Betriebsleiter