Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Crayter Republic | From: Taskmaster Flores, 4OF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: pyBjInU.png]
Incoming Transmission from Canberra Star City
Tau-44, Natio Octavarium
01. MAY 826 A.S.
To: Crayter Military
Priority: Elevated
Topic: Enemy Ship Movements

Message Contents:

Good Day,

My name is Taskmaster Eva Flores, I serve as second in command of the Fourth Octavarium Fleet under Taskmaster Williams. I'm calling you concerning a disturbing development regarding our other neighbors in the Tau-44 system, the Independent Miners Guild. A few days ago, my ship (OCS Victorious March) and our Flagship (OCS Unforgiven) were on maneuvers in Tau-44. When we flew near Singapore/Jakarta, we saw a GRN Battlecruiser (RNS Pali) moored with the station. When it detached from the station, we engaged and destroyed it with little damage to our own ships.

While the GRN raiding 44 is disturbing enough, what concerns me more is that the IMG is allowing them to operate from the shipyard. I felt that you also needed to be informed, as this affects you just as much, if not more, as it does us. Attached to this message is a guncam image taken from my own ship showing the Pali's presence at the shipyard.

ATTACHMENT:
GUNCAM/GB.VM-8260428.124045-1

Taskmaster Eva Flores, OCS Victorious March
Fourth Octavarium Fleet

Transmission End
[Image: TlVOy2F.png]

Taskmaster Flores,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Trevor Westbrook, Minister of Defense for the Crayter Republic. While I've met Taskmaster Williams, though not in person, it's nice to acquaint with the people below her as well.

This message is considerably disturbing indeed, and I thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'll notify the Borneo fleets should something like this happen again, but this goes beyond simply readying for raiding parties. I'll bring this to the IMG and inform them of the gravity of this situation. While I have my doubts that they could do much as the ship in question doesn't seem to be affiliated with any of the major Royalist groups we're familiar with, it will alert them of the problems this may bring.
Thank you.

For those we left behind.

Trevor Westbrook
Minister of Defense
Crayter Republic