Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BAF Admiralty; BPA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Hd6wjp8.png]

Esteemed Admirals of the Armed Forces, Esteemed Commissioner

during my patrol of the Cambridge System earlier this day, I was alerted to the presence of a hostile capital ship close to Planet Cambridge. Most disturbed by this message, I proceeded to make my way there as soon as I could. On scene, I was met by Captain John Melark of the Bretonia Royal Fleet Vessel Westminster who had apparently responded to the call being made aswell.

What he told me next disturbed me. Captain Melark encountered a Valor-Class capital vessel in Planet Cambridges' Orbit and proceeded to make contact with it when the Vessel moored with an Installation just outside the Planets orbit called "Oxford Research Station".

Believing this to be a civilian Research and Scientific Outpost, this message disturbed me even further as it seems that the Administration of said Installation is assisting the enemy in our own backyard. Attached to the message you will find the guncam shots that Captain Melark has provided to me as evidence.

I believe an investigation into the administration of the Outpost is out of my jurisdiction and falls to the Police Authority. I shall stand by to assist in any way I can.

XXX

For Queen and House,
Mason Hunt
Secret Intelligence Service
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Chai Masala
To: Mason Hunt | SIS

[Image: immNvnK.png]

Agent Hunt.

The intelligence has been received. While I am certain the Police Authority will deal with this primarily, the Norfolk Fleet is prepared to deal with such situation. Let us wait for the letter of the law to be spoken first, and then we will see if force is needed to make it a reality.

Regards,

Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies
Opening Channel...
Decrypting message...
Message Text Only...
Scanning For Viruses...
Displaying Message...

[Image: 6gEiDD7.png]
Recipient: Mason Hunt, BAF Admirals
Priority: High
Encryption: High
Source: New Scotland Yard, Planet New London, New London
Case Number: N/A
Case Officer: Deputy Commissioner Terry Jeffords

Good day,

The BPA have attempted to make contact with the station administrators with no luck as of yet. We set them a deadline which has not yet expired but I assure you both that the matter is being taken seriously and you will be kept informed should there be any developments.

Regards,
Deputy Commissioner Terry Jeffords
DC.T. Jeffords
Bretonian Police Authority

Encoding Message...
Sending Data...
Sent.
Enclosing Encryption Key...
Enclosed.
Closing Transmission...
Transmission Has Been Terminated.