Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To FV-Uranus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>>Incoming transmission

>>Sender:Overseer Agent Iota
>>Receiver:FV-Uranus
>>Location:Unknown
>>Encryption:High

>>Securing Channel:
18%...36%...50%...72%...83%...100%.
Channel Secured.

>>Loading package:
15%...44%...50%...69%...87%...100%.
Package loaded.

Attention crew of the FV-Uranus,
This is Agent Iota, Overseer of the CIS. You are being recalled to Sabah Shipyard in Coronado system for a mission reassignment as there are other matters that require more attention that we thought.
I expect you ASAP there.

Agent Iota, out.

Incoming Transmission

[Image: 2u2fhTR.jpg]

Sender ID: Adrian Wosen
Receipent ID: Agent Iota
Topic:Uranus
Priority:

For those that made it through!

[Image: LegacyofCorvinLogo.png]
Agent Iota.

The Uranus is currently in the Tau-29 system, regulating the flow of Gallic and Kusarian vessels within the system.
I highly advice against moving it back to Sabah and leave parts of the system open to enemies. As a man of my Republic, I prefer to not put our people in danger by moving the ship back through Baffin and possibly showing enemy patrols how to best enter our home.

I suggest you get the approval of our newly appointed minister of defense for this, so that only he can be blamed should something go wrong.

Signed: Adrian Wosen

Transmission terminated
[Image: TlVOy2F.png]

Captain Wosen,

Be assured that I'm keeping tabs on the situation in the Taus. Your crew has done a commendable job in '29, but for the time being the CIS requires you and your people for other business. To take the Uranus's place, I've requested Battlegroup Agamemnon send a detachment led by the Pallas to move out to Tau-29 promptly. They will arrive shortly to cover the Uranus's approach to the Baffin corridor.

I'm sure we'll have you back out in the fight asap, Captain.

For those we left behind.

Trevor Westbrook
Minister of Defense
Crayter Republic