Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Admiral Dagon | From: A long lost one you closely know
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Image Feed Not Available.

Good evening.

These are difficult times for both you and me. Especially me. I was forced to become one with shadows once upon a time for...being overly ambitious, I can say. I believe you will remember me if you think a bit. You will probably remember that guy with eyepatch on right eye, you fought side by side countless times against a mutual enemy.

I will need a big time favor from you and the return will worth your time. However I can not and should not talk about it over NeuralNet. Meet me at where your two allies clashed and one lost the battle severely.

R. , out.

Signed, M. R.
Encrypted Comm

Transmission; Start
Identification: Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon
Encryption: Secure

initializing image feed...
image feed not available...

R.

The whole situation regarding you and the Republic has been.. problematic to say the least. Your disappearance was most fortuitous. But I will meet with you, regardless. The bonds of battle are not forgotten for a 44th, so you have nothing to worry from me, if ultimately, you mean no harm. I shall be there in twelve hours.

Dagon, out.
--A hidden trigger prevents this message to be seen more than this one time--

Transmission: End
Image Feed Not Available.

I do not mean harm. In fact, I only wish to continue my objectives, even if the means to achieve them changed. You will know when you arrive.

R. , out.

Signed, M. R.