Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Direktor Enfield || From: E. Mannlicher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ojZAaoh.png]

Source: < Erwin Mannlicher | Daumann Heavy Construction >
Relay: New Berlin, Relay Interlink
Encryption: Primus_1/T/Encrypt.
Access: Direktor Enfield Only | E. Mannlicher Only

Direktor Enfield,

I have spent much of the night in heated debates with my Board of Directors, and with senior investors in my company. To say it has been a difficult night is an understatement, and you and your men have been the subject of debate throughout. To be plain, half the company believes you have lost your mind and are targetting Daumann, the some are convinced this is some great scheme by rogue elements within your organisation to depose you, the rest... well, let us just say opinion is divided. We have all seen the news in recent months, and in truth I do not know what to believe, so I will stick simply to the facts.

In the past 2 days, ships of Daumann Heavy Construction have been repeatedly targeted by operatives claiming to be acting directly in your employ, in a manner that is consistent with the sudden, un-announced changes, your organisation has favoured in recent months. Not only was I aboard the ship one one of the occasions, but the ship's captain reported a second attack after I disembarked - whether intending to target my person, enforce some unheard of ruling, or simply to interdict DHC's vessels is unclear.

As you know, without the free flow of Daumann's ships, Rheinland soon grinds to a halt - not just our Soldaten at the front, but your efforts, my efforts, even the very fabric of our Bundesrepublik. I would be a poor Betriebsleiter if I did not do everything in my power to ensure those ships fly freely. That brings me to you; I trust in the Bundespolizei to get to the bottom of the matter, and hunt this man down, but to be plain I must ask two things of you:

1. I am not inclined to be swept up by the fanaticism of the news, and so I must trust that you are indeed a loyal man of our Republik, and thus I ask you for your word of honor, as an Ehrenmann Rheinland's, that this is not your doing, or that of any of your men.

2. I urge you to hunt this man down, and bring an end to him and the major disruptions to shipping this has caused. I cannot compel you to do so, but your Public Statements would suggest that you are intent upon protecting civic operations, thus I trust in your resolve to protect us from this Kriminal - and if he is indeed aiming to harm my own person, that I will be informed so that I can take appropriate steps.

I will take no more of your time, and trust that soon I will be able to report this man's death or apprehension to my Board of Direktors.
Gluck, Direktor.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

『Erwin Mannlicher
E. Mannlicher
『Daumann Heavy Construction
『Betriebsleiter
[Image: 1nKHql9.png]
Direktor Enfield
[Image: mnhfMji.png]

Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......● RECIPIENTS:.........Daumann Heavy Construction
.......● SENDER:-..............Geoffrey Enfield
.......● LOCATION:............New Berlin
.......● PRIORITY:..............█ █ █
.......● SUBJECT:..............Re: --

To: Erwin Mannlicher

I'm going to keep this short because you apparently don't have the patience to wait for the Federal Police to sort this situation out through my agent.

This man isn't working as a representative for me or the Buro, the fact you'd believe that is absurd in itself. The police report displays his papers and he clearly lacks any sort of law-enforcement identification, his ship isn't corresponding to its IFF tag of being a "Rheinland Naval Capital" (RNC). This man using the political landscape as a scapegoat to shift blame, so I suggest you treat him like any other criminal and shoot him with your security forces next time your convoys come across him. I'm highly sure that my men will do the same regardless if you encounter him first and I'm sure my agents won't give him the pleasure of running that many words out of his mouth until we put a bullet in his mouth once they get a hold of him. Laws are laws, and those laws are issued by the Bundestag, not me, so i suggest you don't take his word as if they were.

And your judgement doesn't decide how loyal I am to the Federal Republic. Especially the judgement of your employees--

[01.05.2019 16:50:56] DHC-Duppel: R: Enfield is a traitor, you don't want to get caught in that mess son...

So I suggest you wait for the Federal Police to return with your complaint once their baseless investigation concludes.

From,

Direktor Geoff Enfield
Büro des Marinenachrichtendiensts, Oberkommando

[Image: gC44zb5.png]
[Image: nr1x4OM.png]

Message End