Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Rogues, Lane Hackers.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: FyBFtNN.jpg?1]
The Hammers History Forgot but the People Remembered

Incoming Transmission
[Image: t4wyEVc.png]
Unionised Peoples of Syndicalist Advocacy

To: The Rogues, The Lane Hackers.
Subject: Hrm.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

[Image: ZzmBegq.gif]
[Image: mXm1eF2.png][Image: WHnpQAc.jpg?3][Image: MJoeIL3.png]
[Image: xeOMWyu.gif]

Admiral Knight has violated the terms of the Bering True Agreement. Again.

[Image: IsBjDBA.png?1]

She appears to have a problem with us pirating Deep Space Engineering. Unfortunately we have to call off our Kansas offensive in light of this sudden aggression. Our truce with the Liberty Seperatists is now void. It appears Knight made this action unilaterally without consulting any of the rest of her high command.

The gunboat made no declaration of piracy intent beyond stating that the DSE transport cut engines. The Harmony promptly blew our gunboat to smithereens, without any warning or provocation.

Admiral Knigh Wrote:[03.05.2019 17:19:15] UN|KKS-Tyrolian.Donnage: Andre: "This is arbeiter Andre Miller of the Syndicliga Freeship Tyrolian. Deep Space Engineering vessel, take the primes...
[03.05.2019 17:19:18] UN|KKS-Tyrolian.Donnage: out of your drive cores."
[03.05.2019 17:19:24] UN|KKS-Tyrolian.Donnage: Andre: "This is a robbery."
[03.05.2019 17:19:31] Minos: heh?
[03.05.2019 17:19:41] H|-SNS-Harmony: Unioner you will leave the DSE vessel alone. It has been cleared for mining and departure. Safely.
[03.05.2019 17:19:44] Minos: i just paid a fee to the separtatists here
[03.05.2019 17:20:15] UN|KKS-Tyrolian.Donnage: Andre: He didn't pay us, Seperatists. There's Rheinland war dead in this field. You know the rules as well as we do.
[03.05.2019 17:20:35] H|-SNS-Harmony: Man all turrets. Leave that vessel alone or we will open fire.
[03.05.2019 17:20:50] UN|KKS-Tyrolian.Donnage: Andre: Take the nomad out of your intestines, Admiral.
[03.05.2019 17:21:05] UN|KKS-Tyrolian.Donnage: Andre:What the hell?
[03.05.2019 17:21:09] Death: UN|KKS-Tyrolian.Donnage was put out of action by H|-SNS-Harmony (Gun).

With Respect,
The Syndicate Unity of the Five hundred exiled Trade Unions,
Alster Unioners.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Provocateur.Goro.Yoshida.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: lbIXDS6.png][Image: oAsa1LZ.png]

There will be no aggression by Harmony forces. I have made sure of that.

Your operation in Kansas will continue as planned.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

[Image: v8eiAfp.jpg?1]
Syndicnautica Admiral Schultzky.

Incoming Transmission
[Image: XTF1d6x.png]

To: Goro Yoshida.
Subject: Cargoholds full of Water.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

[i]

"You're the man of the hour, Professor. Our detachment had received a directive to load Nuclear Electromagnetic Pulse weapons onto our bomber wings."

"Standing orders are still in effect until we recieve a garantee from admiral Knight that the Seperatists will not interefere in anti-corporate action. We don't impose any laws over the Seperatists. They should not be imposing any laws over us. That is what the Bering conflict was fought over."

"I can't reveal the timescales before the counter-attack, but it is soon, and it will not just be the Unioners participating in the operation. The Seperatists do not rule the Tanner belt. Nobody does. If knight has forgotten this fact then she has forgotten what we stand for, and to what we do not bow."

"That would infer Knight's entire 'true' was a ruse to give her time to re-arm."

"The general mood in the Unioners, who have endured so much internal turmoil just to win peace with the Seperatists, is that we are done appeasing those who give one rule for themselves and another for others. I can't say I disagree with them."

"Hamburg changed Sirius for us, Lane Hackers. Before we would take all the abuse in the world in hope of a better future. Now? We shoot back."

In the memory of the fallen, so none may fall again.
Arno Schultzsky
Syndicadmiral Oberstarbeiter of the fighting ship Sirene.

Transmission Complete

Signal lost.

...Emissary.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 109.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Admiral Schultzsky, it is a pleasure to meet you, mein Herr. Emissary Weisen at your service.

We are very pleased to hear that your forces stood down. Admiral Linford has assured us that they will not attack Unioner forces. And from what I hear that was an excellent decision since a day later LSF forces have entered Bering. The Battlegroup is poised to destroy the LSF's Battlecruiser since they are numerically superior. A development that is also in the Union's advantage, I believe.

The Professor has instructed us to deliver fuel supplies to Pacifica as appreciation for remaining true to your word by participating in the Kansas offensive. We understand that the Unioners have been through a lot lately. The victory against the Legion along with the securing of your northern flank can serve as the beginning of a new era.

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

[Image: v8eiAfp.jpg?1]
Syndicnautica Admiral Schultzky.

Incoming Transmission
[Image: XTF1d6x.png]

To: Goro Yoshida.
Subject: Cargoholds full of Water.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

[i]

"Gott sei Dank. Wir bekamen Rückblenden. Thank you too, mister Weisen, I consider myself and the lives of my men indebted to your efforts. Without Lane Hacker support this would have been another weary bloodbath. If the Lane Hackers need a favour within the Unions, contact me."

"The Pacifica detachment is moving in force to the Kansas-to-Texas jump anomaly. In company is two battleships, the Apis' and the Siren, fourteen cruisers, thirty seven gunships, five fighter airwings. It's a far higher mobilisation than what we would consider safe, given the circumstances, but one advantage of Hamburg, if you can call it that, is that the Unioners know where are enemies are, now. What forces we have that remain are simpler to focalise."

"We will join with your assets promptly."

In the memory of the fallen, so none may fall again.
Arno Schultzsky
Syndicadmiral Oberstarbeiter of the fighting ship Sirene.

Transmission Complete

Signal lost.

:::::::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::::::

Comm ID: Dwayne Lewis, Warlord of the Liberty Rogues
Subject: Harmony
  • :::Encrypting message:::1%....6%.....9%....15%....24%....38%....51%....84%.....99%.....100%

Ahoy,

So...We've been monitoring the situation closely, and we did not want to become a third-link in yer pseudo-problems, but ye' are our allies after all and we look out fo' each oda.

We 'ave no interest in provokin' a war with entities, we 'ave no knowledge about. Meaning their vessels and technological capabilities sure look superior, but I'm doubting their numerical advantage on us, and the latter is pure speculation, mind you.

Now everydin' seems quiet 'round Bering for now and judging by what yer stance is right now I must ask, what's yer future take on the triumvirate? I doubt with the recent events this is going to work out well fo' all o' us, so we'd require more input on this. We need some darn guidelines to follow if we want anydin' like this never to repeat again.

Bering is not controlled by anybody, and it certainly becomes a problem, if nonsensical laws are put on to us and I don't like it, not one bit!

As for another note, like our buddies hackers also pointed out, we been seein' a spike in activity about the darn LSF patrols around the area, and it certainly is troublesome fo' all of us. Perhaps we should carefully plan our next moves.

Dwayne out

:::::::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED:::::::
...uploading.data...

Admiral Schultzsky, these are excellent news.

Here is the deliveries, as promised: 1.1 - 1.2 - 2 - 3 - 4

...uploading.data...

We heard that some electronics were recently knocked out. And an irrelevant entity is trying to stop their import into Bering.

So here is some of them:

[Image: cHcSD4Y.png]
[Image: V4wjqXq.png]

Hopefully no one was trapped in the bathrooms. That'd be a nightmare.

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

[Image: GfQwEPd.gif]
Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei

Incoming Transmission

To: The Lane Hacker Professorship.
From: Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei, on behalf of the Free Peoples of Bering.
Subject: Security of the Belt.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

[Image: SnR8Sdw.gif]

An older, passibly disheviled man is on the screen. Corin Frei, elected arbeitsdirektor of the Unioners, leans over the functional roundtable. He seems to be discussing the subject of the transmission with unseen others out of the camera's field of view. You suspect that they're deliberately kept out of the eyes of strangers. Corin turns, then snaps off a Unioner salute - fist to breastbone. He flattens his hand and gives the standard international naval salute, forhead high, smiling to himself. It's a show of respect from a civilian who doesn't consider himself to have the slightest of martial pretensions.

"Excellent work, Weisen. You work hard, and fast."

"I wasn't personally locked in the bathroom, but the stench was appaling. I've rallied back to Hamburg whilst the syndicates hold the trade routes open. We've got syndicate transports mixed with Gaian, Junker, Zoner, Rogue, and Freelancer transports already shipping the goods, plus a few of our Crayterian contacts. "

"Auxesia talk bigger than they present. They are technologically resourcefull and have excellent pilots and captains. But they do not know the Tanner Belt - we do. They're not the ones fighting on home territory.

Strange that they lied to you about not interfering in the Kansas incursion. Somebody may have made them an offer that exceeded yours. Likely Heinrich. Perhaps someone else. Or perhaps they're worried that a Unioner presence in Kansas would be slightly too close to the Western Independent Systems for their own comfort. The Seperatists arn't behind the operation as they've been taking a conciliatory tone - oddly, the Auxesians attacking us has done more for the Unity of the belt than at any other time. We've gone from each side preparing to stab the other in the back as soon as Kansas was resolved to concillatory, given the presence of the LSF and now the Auxesians. The Seperatists appear to be watching the proceedings, rather than taking the opportunity to attack Pacifica in full, so I'm prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps Knight does intend to preserve regional peace, at least whilst common enemies are present in the region. We'll see. For now, I'll do everything I can to avoid creating a diplomatic headache."

"The Auxesian incursion may be a blessing in disguise. Their wrecks are loaded with exotic technology, and it appears they have angered a great many parties that the Unioners hope to build ties with, over their years of looting secrets for their own agendas. The downside is that we will have to deal with the immediate ramifications of the strike before we can commit to Kansas. We see it likely that the Auxesians will band up with the Legion in the defence of Kansas, if this is indeed a pre-emptive attack."

"Any information you can send us would be most welcome. We will do the same, as it arrives."

You cannot cut off the tongue, of a man who speaks through his acts.
C.Frei.
Comrade Arbeiter of the Cologne system.

Transmission Complete

Signal lost.

Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

[Image: GfQwEPd.gif]
Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei

Incoming Transmission

To: Dwitty's Rogues.
From: Arbeitsdirektor Corin Frei, on behalf of the Free Peoples of Bering.
Subject: Security of the Belt.

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

[Image: SnR8Sdw.gif]

Corin grins.

"Ja, sure."

"I get that our problems may seem pseudo enough. With you're rogue pack moving out here, they'll seem major enough."

"A Triurmivate in spirit, perhaps, but the name is a little too audacious. It's all... hm... a little too serious. Brings up Roman Emperors squabbling amongst themselves, not common folk like you or me. A Triurmivate brings up the idea that only the top are skimming the riches from everyone else. That won't bring us any luck with our men."

"Perhaps a fellowship? We can work out the semantics over a platterfull of 'Roidshine. For now, we've got Auxesians to boot up the arsch."

"Your rogues are doing fine work out here. Once it's over, you're all invited back to the Rock."

You cannot cut off the tongue, of a man who speaks through his acts.
C.Frei.
Comrade Arbeiter of the Cologne system.

Transmission Complete

Signal lost.

Pages: 1 2