Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Business Purchase Agreement: SBC Co Ltd to [*USI*] Inc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: USI_Logo.png]
Purchase off SBC Co LTD & the SBC station

Good day Josef Tomsovsky, CEO Sirius Base Construction

The executives of Universal Shipping Incorporated would like to thank you for continuing business with us.
In the modern global economy, trade is essential for growth, jobs and competitiveness. Our company is a leading advocate of an open and rules-based trading system were as logistics are our professionalism.

Our trade policy helps to create jobs and investment opportunities for companies, both big and small. For consumers, trade agreements can cut prices and offer more choice, while upholding and promoting high standards of consumer protection, social rights and environmental rules.
This message is more of a reminder of our diligent work towards Sirius Base Construction and that have proved worthy of supporting your need with logistical excellence.

With the maturing of relations, It is time to resign from our old contract and allow for both parties nullification & that we resign from co-administration, co-ownership.

Continuing forward, Universal Shipping would like to offer you Josef Tomsovsky the action to resign fully. We at Universal's Executive Administration wish to fully purchase outright, and all subsidiaries of SBC Co LTD, Sirius Base Construction (Base) all offices and administrative staff. Alongside this purchase we will in full recruit all employee's already employed with SBC Co LTD and allow you to maintain at our station indefinitely with the optional allowance of 25,000 Cargo Storage, and 2,500 Cargo Storage for each member of staff afterwords. (Up to 5 staff)

We thank you for the opportunities you have brought us with Sirius Base Construction and the administration of SBC Co LTD has been outstanding.

So I offer a joint signature for the following:
  • SBC Co LTD and Sirius Base Construction "POB" will be owned by Universal Shipping's //(Player Faction) -
    [*USI*] and its Executive Administration as a whole, lead by President Luke Emerson and Vice President Juni Trent
  • SBC Co LTD and all rights access and administrative role of "Sirius Base Construction" (known as SBC from now) will diminish immediately
  • All staff including CEO Josef Tomsovsky will resign from their posts with immediate effect.
  • Josef Tomsovsky to be allowed 1, office of current station. 2, 25,000 Storage & 4 x 2.5k storage for other members of staff,
    and conditional administrative rights at SBC Station, the right to be allowed shop access, to help maintain the base, to encourage development of the station and to carry on as he normally would but not as station owner.
  • President Luke Emerson and Josef Tomsovsky shall joint sign this agreement to allow this transfer to go ahead, with the sum of 100,000 Sirius Credits which will be added to Sirius Base Constructions Neural Net bank account for access at anytime. No such payment will be sent to a person or ship.
  • Universal Shipping will commence absolute ownership immediately of Sirius Base Construction, conduct full legal administration and costs of the station locally, lawfully and within its entitlements secure the 4k around the station with full armoured weaponry from our main station Houston International
  • Sirius Base Construction, to be allowed a station name change, and identification allocated removal from Deep Space Engineering and to allow Universal Shipping to be shown on scanners. (//IFF change)

Both of your signatures are required to add to this agreement and business purchase of all assets within SBC Co LTD, the hiring of all staff, and the allowance of Joseph to carry on living at situe (Within SBC) and the maintenance of the station.

I hope to hear from you both soon, Joseph I ask you to come to the table first to sign and declare your wish to sell SBC Co LTD and that you're happy with Universal to proceed.

Mr Emerson Sir, you're signature finalises the agreement.

Remember, legally, we're already there. Now this is just a formality

This transfer was subsequently confirmed by the Government of Liberty:

(01-06-2019, 07:28 PM)The Republic Of Liberty Wrote: [ -> ]We acknowledge the transfer of ownership. (...)

- William Hawthorne, Secretary of State for Trade and Economics

Yours sincerely

Charles Bell

Vice Chief of Staff
Universal Shipping Inc

Edits: Added LibGov acceptance, added name change and IFF allowance in agreement before signatures.
**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****
05th of May 825 AS

[Image: ISS%20Strana%20Horni.jpg]

COMM ID: Sirius Base Construction, Administration, Josef Tomsovsky, CEO
TARGET ID: Universal Shipping Inc
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: High

Good day,
Charles Bell, Vice Chief of Staff Universal Shipping Inc

I honestly welcome your offer. I'm not getting any younger and the recent injury did not improve my medical situation at all.

So I hereby agree to your proposal unconditionally.

I'm doing this as an individual as well as the CEO of Sirius Base Construction Co LTD.

Signing out,
Josef Tomsovsky, CEO Sirius Base Construction

**** TRANSMISSION TERMINATED ****
[Image: VOhE1gd.png]

Good Day Everyone,
Everything Seems in Order so.....
I hereby Agree to proposal unconditionally to finalize the agreement.

[Image: 96id1fF.png]