Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: >>: SCRA| Leadership / [RHA] Oberkommando
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: chFgcbI.giff]

[Image: LYNVgRi.png]

Sender: Generalmajor Annabelle M. Heinrich
Recipient: Aforementioned personnel
Source: [ᚲᛚᚨᛋᛋᛁᚠᛁᛖᛞ]

Subject: Battle plan.

Priority: High
Encryption: ᚢᚾᛒᚱᛖᚨᚴᚨᛒᛚᛖ

This ends now.

I would like to lead this little statement by disclosing evidence hinting and confirming certain levels of cooperation between the Rheinland Military and the Union. I am through with them and their attempts to backtrack themselves into our fold. My take on the situation with them is simple - they all die. Hamburg will be the platform for future operations. We know it's possible now.

With our narrow success in Fólkvangr, it's time we moved on to finish the situation in Muspelheim. The Kraken and Ragnarok fleets have been recalled to Vanaheimr and Niflheim while the Lagarfljótsormur remains in Dresden. Our defensive strongholds will need to remain in place, Ronneburg may be temporarily exposed as a result - but the Imperials will find their efforts focused elsewhere.

Strategically speaking the chances of a successful ground assault on Tangier nonexistent. The planet's environment renders even short term exposure to the outside temperatures and winds impossible. Which means, if they are to attack Tangier they will need to do so with bombers, which requires the backbone of the entire fleet to ensure an attack of that scale goes smoothly.

The Alvin Katz alone will only make their lives miserable, but after Hamburg, we've seen what our forces are capable of side by side. The R.H.B-Zuschen has been recalled to Wolfsburg where it is being refueled and prepped for another operation. With its fleet vessels, it will march onward towards Muspelheim.

[Image: c1mjG0F.gif]

Once it arrives on site at Tangier, tertiary fleet forces will remain with Tangier while the main portions commit to the attack. The Zuschen will make use of it's Ragnarok Cannon on the Fes while the Alvin Katz mops up the tertiary fleet assets with its numerous bomber wings. Capitalizing on the choke-hold, we will not make the same mistake we made with the Norfolk back in Omega-3. Brigadegeneral Stalhbrecher and myself will head two fighter wings departing from Ronneburg. Once the Zuschen and the Katz are engaged - we will make our entry and target their fighter and bomber wings.

This will be laid on the table for discussion, Field Marshal, Premier, you're welcome to interject or add to the plan. But we need to get this done quickly. Developments back home have given us a window to finally pursue our long lasting goal. While I would prefer to leave this on the defensive, we need Tangier; and every one of it's resources/personnel to execute this as swiftly as possible.

You will notice as well the IMG is included here, this is speculation for now. I will check in with the Guildmaster and make our case on their involvement. I'm nearly certain they will want a part in this after Aland.

Signed, Generalmajor
A. Heinrich
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...
Files
ᛖᚾᚲᚱᚤᛈᛏᛁᚾᚷ...[Image: white_large_blinking_text_cursor_by_neri...6uu9q6.gif]
[Image: xaxabt.jpg]

COALITION COMMAND

Premier Selim is presently on a diplomatic mission, and is ill-disposed to respond to this communique. Coalition Command will answer in his stead.

The Revolutionary Army is continuously and carefully evaluating the tactical situation in Forty-Seven, and in Rheinland at large. We have taken a look at the attached intelligence and, as we have anticipated, it only serves to confirm the absolute spinelessness of the Syndicalist/Imperialist Unionists. Our stance remains the same as it has been -- they abandon their overly flexible creed in favor of one supporting the Red, or be put down with the rest of the supposedly legitimate Rheinland governance. Although at this point it is likely anyone still carrying a Unionist transponder is too zealous to be converted.

In the meantime, we do have the issue of the Corsairs. Simple mathematics are expected to lead the way here, two very diverse battlegroups can corner and punish one force intended for heavy lifting. It is also not as though Battlegroup Fes has an easy escape to their lines from their present position. Plans are forming for each eventuality that Coalition Command can predict.

You may not like them, but Bretonia may prove a useful anvil to smash the Corsairs against in some of those situations. Likewise, we must express our potential distaste for the IMG's involvement. We question whether their own recent, very colorful choice of allies in our opinion, will interfere with their tendency to defend against Corsair aggression.

Forward the Peoples' Justice.

[Image: chFgcbI.giff]

Command personnel,

The Miner's ability to suddenly sit on one side can be attributed to the fact that the Bretonians moved on them in the first place. Actions which may have been prevented along with the growing drama in Omega-49 if the People's Republic were willing to make a stand with us. Monarchies are all same, as are the long list of Empires. We're caught between two tyrant monarchies, one using the victim card to push its agenda and the other asserting itself with more strength. The Volksrevolution has taken very dear note of the Miner's affiliations now. Our answer to them is the same as it is to you - we're through with the Monarchies. If we invite the Bretonians into Muspelheim they will act no different then the Fes is now. Then you would truly be put in an embarrassing situation. The Volksrevolution will be inclusive with its allies and not with expansionist monarchies looking to take what isn't theirs.

The battle plan is pending review and updates, soon RAGNAROK will arrive on site to stabilize the defensive effort. Once this operation has concluded the Volksrevolution will be shifting its attention elsewhere. The IMG will not receive the final plans and will be included by other more confined means, in the name of our alliance we are trusting that this will be confined to us and us alone. If any wind of this plan reaches the Bretonians the Volksrevolution will take into account all possibilities.

As far as the Union is concerned, the outrage of the Hessen people will not be chained back by me any longer. S.O.A assassins operating in the north have orders to execute all Imperial assets - Union/Corsair/Military/Corporate, without hesitation. They will continue to do so until they are no more. The notion of Imperialism must be eliminated, whether it be by words or by force.

Signed, Generalmajor
A. Heinrich
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...

[Image: u2KyH9t.gif]

Command personnel,

The mission parameters remain the same so far as I'm aware, please update me of any variables that may come into place. Preferably before the Kassel has completed its repairs. We are taking into account other developments at the Gallic forefront that may hasten or make us reconsider our strategy.

Signed, Generalmajor
A. Heinrich
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...
[Transmission Begins]
To: Hessian Oberkommando

Enabling video-feed
[Image: cCpmCMD.gif]

[Message Begins]
Generalmajor.

The Revolutionary Army confirms readiness. I have averted major force commitments to ensure as low a level of exhaustion experienced by the Katz and its strike detachment. However I do feel the need to express thoughts on IMG involvement. I don't trust the sock puppets of Charles and they will have to answer for their overt support of a common enemy. The Guild, Gallia and Bretonia have thrown several handfuls of the Sector's population into the crossfires of inter-house war.

If the war has proved anything, it is the fact that Houses do not work and that the only alternative left is that of our combined cause. Sink the Fez, kill all survivors. But the next target becomes the encroachment of the Kingdom into 49. The position is significantly fortified, but superiority can be asserted both on the ground and in space. Eliminate the occupational Government and free up one of our key arteries.

We have a chance to secure combined interests across most zones sought after by our Triumvirate. The key will be keeping up momentum after the Fez is dealt with. Your intervention into Aland is proof that our cause cannot stand without all three of its distinct organs. These people challenge us squarely, we should meet them squarely.

Give me your tactical input on the matter. My peers have expressed no end of dissatisfaction with our convenient peace and "relations" with the Monarchy, but they neglect the concept of tactical necessity. The situation now is much more favorable than the previous circumstances that would have proved extremely bloody to surmount. The Kingdoms have broken each other's backs and given us a vacuum to fill.

I intend to do so. No more restraint. Can I count on full Hessian commitment to a renewed campaign against these threats? We can't afford division, a wealth of evidence exists to substantiate the consequences of such a thing. A Bretonian Omegas must not come to pass.

Instead both crowns must die.

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса
[Transmission Terminates]

[Image: 1bRVU5A.gif]

Recipient: Field Marshall Keller

Field Marshall,

The recent set of events to -my knowledge- leaves you in the overall capacity to make decisions on behalf of the People's Republic.

I think it's time we discussed our neighbor situation. Planet Tangier's defenses seemed to have held for the time being. But it's only a matter of time until other events begin to head in motion. I hope you're ready for this, for the sake of both of our peoples.

Signed, Generalmajor
A. Heinrich
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...
[Transmission Begins]
To: Generalmajor Heinrich

Enabling video-feed
[Image: SDowAm6.gif]

[Message Begins]
Generalmajor.

You are most correct, the power to decide is mine and I will holster it with absolute authority in the face of my peers and subordinates showcasing craven demeanor. When Gallic posturing in New London showcased the ability to project force into the system of Dublin, a very real threat was presented toward the buffer of Omega-49. It necessitated a reevaluation of combat priorities, with the more rampant Monarchists defaulting to the top of the list.

Peace with Bretonia was crafted with the ultimate intention of being temporary. Coexistence with a House is not possible, leaving ideological incompatibility aside there is the the risk of being reduced to nothing more than a client state through economic subjugation. A cursory glance through the House historical archives or even ours will reveal a wealth of knowledge on such avenues of exploitation, to which Bretonia is no stranger.

My stance on this is rather simple. The peace cannot continue, Bretonia cannot stay. I won't waste my breath trying to paint out a sympathetic picture for the miners and their loss of Aland, but the subsequent deployment of Core destroyers to the area proved enlightening as to what Bretonia intends to do with our territory spread across the Omegas.

But to say that my late Master with a fancy title taught me nothing would be aggressive deception. When we blockaded Volgograd and descended down upon the Kremlin, it became quite clear to me that sections of the Duma might even try to call Bretonia for help. However misguided that course of action might have been, I chose prevention over cure. Civilian networks, military communications, everything was subject to harsh jamming protocols. While I'm sure it proved quite disconcerting for Coalition forces spread out across the sector to suddenly bear witness to nothing but a ballet recital, it at least allowed for the coup to commence under the cover of an iron hand.

Perhaps I'm taking a page out of your own treatise, but Bretonia has no reason to anticipate my success and renewed hostility. When the Stirling is torn up one side and down the other, I intend to savor the sheer shock-value produced by such a turn of events. Forces on the ground have been instructed to quietly prepare and fortify what they can, and I have yet to reach out to any of the potentially cooperative insurgents still resisting Bretonian rule.

I would rather not go on about this at a greater length than I already have. Share with me your thoughts on the matter.

In Vengeance
Sirius Coalition

[Image: 1bRVU5A.gif]

Recipient: Field Marshall Keller

Field Marshall,

If the C.N.S-Fes is intent on striking the Stirling as well, for the sake of your new public approval and the good of the people on Gran Canaria, you would be wise to attack following that mess - regardless of who emerges on top. SOA personnel and ALPHA team will be recalled from the Omega-3 front to deal with any Core personnel underway in the system or en-route. As it stands the Core's only sustainable approach vector would involve cutting across Muspelheim - which will be dealt with.

Following the movements - if any, in the coming month the talks of an attack plan will reach the table. Take note the Army's resources will undergo a stretch from our main production facilities near Rheinland. Plan accordingly, we will not have the resources to commit full scale. I suggest you use every advantage.

Signed, Generalmajor
A. Heinrich
Rote Hessen Armee

Attachments:
ᚨᚲᚲᛖᛋᛋ ᚷᚱᚨᚾᛏᛖᛞ...
ᛞᛖᚲᛟᛞᛁᚾᚷ...
[Transmission Begins]
To: Generalmajor Heinrich

Enabling video-feed
[Image: SDowAm6.gif]

[Message Begins]
Generalmajor.

I will entrust the matter of vigilance over 49 to Intelligence. The retention of subtlety is important to the overall success of a surprise attack. At this point in time I cannot say for certain what the Fes intends to do, but their indecision has likely cost them the opportunity of taking advantage of the blood in the water. It remains likely that they will stay their course and should that prove to be the case then I will opt for more creative avenues of dismantling the Stirling while the Katz holds its ground.

As for your uncharacteristic sympathy for the people of Canaria, I'll keep it in mind. We'll speak again when the waters stir.

In Vengeance
Sirius Coalition