Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Blood Dragons; CC: Golden Chrysanthemums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
誓約団
Line open
Initiating communication...
Video link enabled - data transferred

[Image: TrCHJ31.png]

Identity: OKAMURA, Ryu
Origin: Kyoto Base
Recipient: Dragons, Chrysanthemums
Subject: Disappointment

How disappointed my ancestors would be;

Were they to see our beloved Dragons descending into the same brand of madness that has plagued Kusari for centuries now. We have become no different than the blundering and bought-out Shogunate that seeks to crush us under-heel. Yet this lust for Imperial lineage persists. I wonder, have my own Brothers forgotten who they truly are? We are not the sons of an Imperial dynasty. We are those honor-bound to serve. And what we serve now is the mission of Kusari's rebirth.

We accomplish this mission by any means necessary, but never by becoming that which we are sworn to combat. We exist to break the cycle. To burn away the old, the decadent and to instead foster the new. Power is not our language, Justice is. The Shogunate is good for one thing and one thing only, and that is ritualistic suicide. I plead with those of you who fly our colors, reject this nonsense you consider our legacy. Be the Blood Dragons that history knows so well.

Cast this ignorance aside, embrace who you truly are.

Ryu Okamura
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends
[Image: GCCommBarFINAL.png]

Konbanwa, Dragon.

You appear confused or I must have missed something. Did the Blood Dragons got clouded ever since my absence? We have always been different from the Shogunate of the current Empire or the one before. Their Shogunate is not more than the vassals listening to the corporations, a "Shogun" bearing not more than the title, not the status.
Our Shogun, is a true Shogun. The head of the militaristic parts of the Blood Dragons. The Shogunate being his cabinet. I do not know about the current one, labelling itself as a far descendant of Hideyoshi himself. I am, even though the bloodline is fairly twisted and nothing like a "true blood" exists anymore because over 500 years separate us and the dishonoring Sakura Coup by now.

I have left the Blood Dragons, following what I would describe a less honorable act by entities still bearing the Dragons' colors, but I have trust that they will not lose their sight. We never did. Whatever stands in their way this day, it will pass. The Blood Dragons survived for centuries, endlessly fighting the system. They will survive without my guidance too. I knew this time was to come, when an uproar appeared regarding them losing their way. The path we walked was never a straight line though.
But shall they not turn into what we all oppose, this would be a great loss to us all. I dare to say that the people who gave me a new home, namely the Golden Chrysanthemums, would also not want the Blood Dragons to lose sight on their true goal.

May Amaterasu guide us all. For Kusari, in the name of the flower and the dragon!

Lilly Hideyoshi

[Image: CommEND.png]
誓約団
Line open

I am not confused;

Let us reflect on the coup that gave rise to our struggle. The fact that an illegitimate Government, strung along by Samura now plays with the lives of our people. The years have been countless, and time has not been kind to the virtues upheld by my brethren in their struggle.

I languished in deliberate obscurity. But I am far from blind to what my brethren have been doing. They have become or attempted to become a Shogunate of their own. And this brings with it historical consequences. To know that your brethren are putting one another to the sword is no small disappointment. Our duty is only to the mission of overthrowing the illegitimate Government and the abolishment of Samura. Not the heedless pursuit of isolationist tendencies. Kusari is still our Home, it is a triviality to play Emperor of Kyoto and childish for self-professed nobility to fight for such power.

Our Master is dead, and his rivals would see us labelled vagabonds. This infighting gives them every right to affirm such notions. Segregation by clans, by hidden agendas and greed. This is not our way. The Blood Dragons are meant to be woven together. Unified. What the bearers of our banner have become now is nothing more than a sick parody of that which cast us out. We have not forgotten the mission to which we are bound. And even if we are the only ones who still remember, then perhaps there is at least solace in the fact that our tradition has not been totally forgotten.

You bear the name. But you are not Him. Just as our Brothers bear our name, while no longer one of Us. I plead once more. Return to the foundations upon which we were founded and abandon the current course. Creating a second Shogunate would imply that we are giving up on our true Home in Kusari. It would be failure.

The way forward is clear, and it cannot be grasped by pretending to be the very thing that banished us centuries prior. Attempting to replace Hideyoshi is not the priority whilst the usurpers still breathe. Attempts at administration should come only after victory and not before.

It is time for my brethren to decide who they truly are.

Ryu Okamura
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends
[Image: k12kcz.png]
[Image: 3qFDSf7.png?1]
[Image: R3V0Dj5.png?1]
The Order

"What do you do, when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? You must needs become the greater evil."
Battlegroup Commander Natsumi Hideyoshi, The Order Overwatch

Only a fool destroys, without the path to rebirth already set forth. You lament at the usurpers toying with our people yet say administration can wait until victory.

One does not fear down a building without a plan in place to rebuild.

One does not retake a nation without the means and leadership to step in once the last foe has fallen. To do anything less would harm the very people whom are being toyed with.

Your brethren, my brethren, are Dragons. We may falter and stumble, we may take leave to fight to regain our honor on other battlefields, but we are Dragons.

We have never forgotten it, no matter what path Amaterasu has laid out for us.

That is all.

Natsumi Hideyoshi
4th Battlegroup
Last Scion

[Image: dh98z.png]
誓約団
Line open

Ignorantly Arrogant

Why an undisciplined juvenile is entitling themselves to authority over this communication eludes me. This is no place for an overly pampered brat. Have your parents address it in your stead. You have His name, but you will never be Him. The fact that the Dragons have developed a lack of regard for what we truly are and strive for is an astounding disappointment. But one of educational value if nothing else.

I feel our true Master is turning in his grave at the notion of this. Or perhaps he knew present circumstances would be inexorable and decided that a blade to the gut would be better than a plastic Libertonian posing as his heir. You waste everyone's time with your games, and most despicable of all you do so under the pretense of being one of us.

Foolish child.

Ryu Okamura
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends
誓約団
Line open

Our message remains

The Okamura standard will fly high in the wind. Our struggle was never for the purpose of bringing another fallible Shogunate into power. Noble lineage has time and time again shown to be victims of pride and the primary perpetrators of prejudice. Tools of convenience that parasites like Samura easily twist into chains with which to bind the House we fight to free. The destiny of a person should lie in their own tenacity, not the social constructs of a bygone and decadent era that tried to force our ancestors into conformity.

Centuries-worth of blood has been spilled for us to be free from a tyrannical master, and perhaps the biggest insult is that you now willingly bind yourself to one of your own devices. Kusari can only be reformed when all instances of the past which plagued it are dead, and from the scorched past will rise the young and open-minded. Those capable of seeing the wider picture and understanding the value of life at its fundamental level. Those who resent Kleptocracy just as much as we all do.

A path will be cut for the General's return, the only man capable of fostering true unity were we to succeed in our mission. A balance must be struck, even if at the cost of blood-shed. A balance between fire and ice, tiger and dragon. Only then will the cycle that was set in motion centuries ago be broken and reset. The ties must be severed and parasites purged.

And the only way is forward, not back. A fact my Brethren are blind to. But one I will ensure is represented.

Ryu Okamura
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends
[Image: WALLKDh.png]

⌹ ⍟ ⌹ - PLAYING TRANSMISSION - ⌹ ⍟ ⌹

[Image: XbCjwQJ.png]

To: Dragons; Chrysanthemums

The false Shogun

We have lost our face, we took a wrong path, creating conflicts among ourselves. Our ancestors could not predict such shortcomings. But a shortcoming is the perfect catalyst for change. The folly represented by the Shogunate is shameful and has disgraced what we stood for as Blood Dragons. This concept must die along with the corruption in Kusari. We are Guardsmen, not Dictators. We protect, not enslave. And we must now protect the nature of who we truly are and purge Samura's influence in the Government. A new era will begin when our day finally dawns, but the true spirit of the Blood Dragons must be reawakened. Vanquish the old, for Kusari's rebirth.

⌹ ⍟ ⌹ - END OF REPLAY - ⌹ ⍟ ⌹

[Image: UDREXax.png]

ID: Yunoki Misaki
Subject: Blood Dragons

Konnichiwa Dragon,

On behalf of the Gen'an sisterhood, may I ask why you are sending this all to us? We have no business with internal Blood Dragon politics.

We now receive regular Blood Dragon warcries on our channels and we wonder what the purpose of this all is.

Squad leader Misaki
誓約団
Line open

Squad Leader Misaki

It serves only as information. If you would rather be uninformed, set this channel to ignored.

Ryu Okamura
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends

ID: Yunoki Misaki
Subject: Blood Dragons

Okamura-san

It is not a matter of annoyance, but curiosity. I assume you included us into your list of reciepients with a reason

Squad leader Misaki
Pages: 1 2