Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dr. Frakes Daily log
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Post-doctoral thesis by Doctor Jake Frakes, PhD in Natural Sciences, published by the University of Câmbrige in the Bretonia system refers to Systemic Anomaly.

[Image: RWdHBwF.jpg]

Stellar Data: 07/05/826 A.S.

"Understanding how an anomaly in the magnetic field of a planet can be advantageous to the scientific universe, as well as gaining advantages for the swarming population in the Sirius Galaxy, is of paramount importance."

The region of least intensity of the magnetic field of a planet, they arise and are situated randomly within a field of mining, has luminous effects that can be felt from 2k up to 4.5 through a special scanner developed by the university perfected of Câmbrige.
When the Anomally Scanner Class 3 is active the instruments detect the Anomaly and its scientific data can be studied for a better understanding.

In short, ignoring it can be fatal. The need for a well-designed study to analyze black holes and clusters of galaxies is more than being feasible at the present time and is significantly delayed, if not avoided, to the despair of cosmological scientists and astronomers of the Sirius system.

When the Space Shuttle Câmbrige Research (CRS), in orbit around Planet Câmbrige, receives reports, astronauts on mission at the station mention strange visions: explosions of light, such as fireworks.

We are talking about Magnetic Anomaly, whose most evident effects can be felt from 2.5k to 4.5k of spatial distance.

This anomaly was identified some centuries ago and, although affecting the operation of artificial satellites - with economic and human impact, the anomaly is little known and does not receive the attention deserved by the cosmic scientific community, say scientists of the University of In the system of Bretonia, Cambrige, Dr. Jack Frakes concludes, suggesting that a well-organized expedition to the Nomad system be carried out and supported by peoples interested in enjoying the intellect, scientific and financial physics about it, which is, as mentioned, of primordial importance to the Sirius system.

Dr. Jake Frakes
Director General of Science, Technology and Production of Secret Valley Workshop.
[Image: dUxWnff.png?2]
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=137128
Player Base Supply Chain
FLStat and another Link's Tools

Stellar Data: 12/05/826 A.S.

After the initial conclusions and recommendations, I decided, after a long meeting with our co-workers in the investment of this research, to request the application for freedom of use of satellite radars from the University of Cambrige, with an idea in mind, ideas that I intend to speak with the Deputy Director of BMF today.
Following is the link from the statement made to the University of Cambrige: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...tid=170467

Dr. Jake Frakes
Director General of Science, Technology and Production of Secret Valley Workshop.

Stellar Data: 13/05/826 A.S.

Monologue:
Jake to Jake: That night was late in the morning. I slept little. I worry about a situation of noises, voices and screams in the radio waves. My research came more from the long-running Nomad system, between PSI, Iota and Major. I have already informed the University and Commander Barba Negra.
Now, you only need to investigate accurately and develop the projects with the BMF through the University of Cambrige and prioritize also the already initiated project of the Secret Valley Workshop, only need the response of The Core on the properties of Azurite Gas. is within the legal parameters. I just need some rest, but ..... I have so much work. Aff.

Dr. Jake Frakes

Stellar Data: 17/05/826 A.S.

The Core has been increasingly able in science, technology, relationship and strategically very capable in war too. I say this because I have observed them from afar for some time, but a few days ago, as I mentioned in my notes a few days ago, I sent them a comm with respect to the properties of Azurite Gas. They are diplomatic as well, for I obtained a Gentile from them . Now I've sent them a suggestion for a contract and it looks like we're still going to do a lot of business. I think of suggesting to BMF Commander BarbaNegra that he include them in our wanderings by the Omicrons as scouts and security guards on our expedition. Maybe this is the way of a loga and durable partnership.

Dr. Jake Frakes

Stellar Data: 23/05/826 A.S.

Today I am participating in my joy and contentment because The Core accepted my intention to send the knowledge of Azurite Gas. In this I advised the investors and adviser of Secret Valley Workshop to acquire 100 thousand barrels of Azurite Gas.
On the other hand, the Blackbeard Commander was a little stressed due to the accumulation of work. So while we're still in Cambridge looking for the BMF's first joint expedition with SVW at the Omicrons, I suggested that the Commander give a helping hand with the supplies of the mission entrusted to BMF Barba Negra. That did very well to him and now he is like that brand new.
Today we will meet at the University of Cambridge Rectory to finalize the next steps on the expedition. I'm anxious .....

Dr. Jake Frakes

Stellar Data: 14/09/826 A.S.

Finally!!
After hard work and exhausting planning nights, AP Manufacturing has completed the delivery of 100,000 barrels of Azurite Gas.
Secret Valley Workshop Chief Engineer and Acting Director Karl Furlain told me via Universe Radio that all Azurite Gas is stored in its proper place.
We are now ready with the proper equipment to process the advanced search for this Omicron Delta product.
We are sure that we will come to a common denominator when it comes to using its properties for pharmacological purposes.
We will soon see the results in the Secret Valley Workshop document spreadsheets.
It's time to come back with my conclusions and join my friend Chief Operation and Deputy Manager Barba Negra.
My anxiety increases ....

Dr. Jake Frakes

Stellar Data: 20/12/829 A.S.

It's been a long time since I've written anything about my wanderings and what I've been doing, especially what I have of omicrons notes, which is why I'm here now meditating first on what I need to do to fulfill the mission I received from BMF.

In fact, I'm arriving at Fotitudine.

Soon I'm going to have to report my prints, and i'm going to have to fix whatever's right.

Well, I hope it's all right. This base is one of the largest supports that BMF has with regard to indoor and outdoor trade.

A few more parsec's and we're going to doit in your hangar.

Stellar Data: 31/01/830 A.S.

Dr. Jack Frakes.

After visiting the bases managed by BMF, I rested a little at the Secret Valley Workshop. Not much, because soon the work called me back the activity.
We need to research Scientific Data better.

To do so I chose a mining area closer to Bretonia, namely Tau 23, because of which we are practically with the system in the process of belonging to us completely. At least I have this hope. Whether we're going to get the primacy of possession of it or not I don't know, but dreaming pays nothing.

Well, I had two dangerous dates today. The first was with a Royalist of the 27th. upon seeing him, my snipers glued their weapons in readiness. With this I fought to defend the material collected up to that moment. Royalist wanted me to give you the 10 SciDatas with a kissed hand. I ordered the shields to be lifted, and in the face of the misdemeanor's attack, we returned shot by shot.

Nearby there are some bases of private property in one of which I tried to do, but to the attack of the Royalist the shields of the base rose and I ordered it to be traced to the Carrier Freelancer Silent Man, where we could dock. We were well received by Freelancer's. Until then we defended as we could, straying from the New Torpedo Launcher and also from the basic weapons of the Bomber ship.

A little later being busy in the survey, an Outcast asked me to know too much about matters of a Governmental nature. Poor thing, he doesn't know me. You don't know I'm a scientist, not a politician or a military man. I think he thought I was a spy. But this one was kept at a distance. Soon, we were again welcomed by Freelancer's in their Carrier.

Well, since we're not a war team, we always have to seek shelter and not stop to think, because usually enemy always shoots to destroy and my crew studied hard to graduate from a college, to now be destroyed in an ambitious attack from someone who even knows why it exists.

That was it, and so we're always like stepping on eggshells. There is no peace, but there is hope of a better day.