Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Komu: DWR, Apostas, Bundschuh movement | Ot: HCALD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission

Дата: May 8, 826 A.S.

To:
Subject:
DWR, Apostatas, Bundschuh movement
High Commissariat for Agriculture and Land Development, Andrey Lukashenka
Request

Внимание: совершенно секретно.

Dobriy den' comrades,

My name is Andrey Lukashenka and here I represent High Commissariat for Agriculture and Land Development of People's Government. I would like to congratulate our colleagues from ze Bundschuh with ze liberation of Dresden and wish a success to ze Apostatas in their struggle. But let us move a bit away from ze wars and connected affairs and get back to civilian matters.

We all remember ze horrible attack on Jiangxi planet that took the lifes of more that two hundred thousand citiziens of Coalition. Not only zis, but this tragedy destroyed ze planet itself, turning out facilities into ze dust, polluting soil with heavy isotopes of radioactive metalles and burning tropic forests. But it wasn't ze end of ze Coalition, we managed to survive and move forward, despite ze odds and now zis is time to make Jiangxi green again. While we consider creation of new environment and other plans, we need to apply some immediate action.

We came to conclusion that biodomes with a clear soil is ze best solution for now, but for realization we need some components, namely fertilizers and people willing to work. We forward zis transmission to you, as there is civilian population of the Apostatas on ze planet and we are aware that Bruchsal sells fertilizers for quite a good price. In total, we need up to 45000 units of fertilizers to be delivered to ze planet Jiangxi with additional payment of 1500 S.C per unit (It makes the total price to be 3500 S.C per unit). This contract is open for both parties.

Additionally, we would like to hear what the Apostatas can offer to us or rather why do they need to help us in our mission.

Spasibo for attention. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
S uvazheniem,
Andrey Lukashenka

Transmission Terminated
[Image: gvuwB4Y.png]
Initiative was considered in cooperation with JianXi's problem "Tselina" group.
APPROVED
Date: 128.826
Name: Alexey Novikov

[Image: xRenhnC.png]

Absender: Aktivist Reinhardt Holzmann
Empfänger: High Commissariat for Agriculture and Land Development, Andrey Lukashenka
Encryption: EXTREME

Guten tag, Kameraden of The Coalition.

My name is Reinhardt Holzmann, Aktivist of Die Weiße Rose.

It is a pleasure to work with you. Wir will arrange delivery of 45 000 units of fertilizers in about one week or less. All deliveries will be recorded on this channel.

-Reinhardt Holzmann , Aktivist of Die Weiße Rose

Anhang:
None

FÜR RHEINLAND!

Empfänger: High Commissariat for Agriculture and Land Development, Andrey Lukashenka

Our convoys have been delivered 22 570 units of fertilizers. The rest 22 430 units will be delivered soon.

This is all for now.

Anhang:
Visuals

FÜR RHEINLAND!
[Image: TVkuc6k.jpg]

Absender: Generaloberst, Graf Viktor von Drachenfels
Subject: "Fertilizers Delivery"
Encryption: High

Guten Tag,

reporting the successful delivery of 24.390‬ Units of Fertilizers.

-Graf Viktor von Drachenfels, Generaloberst der Weißen Rose

Anhang:
No images uploaded.

FÜR RHEINLAND!
Incoming Transmission

Дата: December 4, 826 A.S.

To:
Subject:
DWR
High Commissariat for Agriculture and Land Development, Andrey Lukashenka
Payment

Внимание: совершенно секретно.

Comrades.

I should apologise in front of you for the delay of payment for your brilliant work. Due to high amount of beaurocracy and other standing affairs, we were forced to delay it for some good months.

To make up for this delay, we decided to increase your reward up to 75 000 000 credits. Please, name the bank account you want those credits to be transfered to.

It won't happen again. I give you my word on this.

S uvazheniem,
Andrey Lukashenka

Transmission Terminated

You can transfer payment to: DWR|Helion-1

This is all for now.

Anhang:

FÜR RHEINLAND!