Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Mellisa Jones, Adminstrator of Freeport 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: LeZKZpr.png]
To: Melissa Jones
Ship: Bodhi
Subject: Freeport 9 Adminstration
Encryption: Average

After much debate and meditation with myself on the Pygar Temple, I have come to a decision within myself. I shall continue to peruse Freeport 9 administration duties. Yes my preference for non-violence in all things may become a problem or a challenge, but I also believe it to be a strength in furthering Zoner goals around the Omicrons. We must aim for balance with other factions and continue our neutrality. In light of news on the recent Black Kite merger with Velvet, I believe you can provide ample protection if I am overwhelmed by enemy forces.

I do not intend to be taken advantage of, but I do intend to continue being as neutral as possible. In that regard, I now formally start my quest for Freeport 9 administration but...I need your support, wisdom and advice.

Message End
[Image: w32nk.jpg]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Melissa Jones, Administrator Of Freeport 11 and Leader of Velvet Wing.
Date: May 7th, 826 A.S.
Encryption: ***Medium***
Subject: To: Melisa Jones, Adminstrator of Freeport 11.

Hey Sun, hope you're well!

As far as what advice you need, I can share what little I actually know.

I know I made you worried about the whole idea the other day, however, with the increase of capability that I know we have in the area, the security of you and your people will always be there.

Now, as far as administration roles. It's not a walk in the park, but given the location of where Freeport 9 is, you should be in a good place for diplomatic relationship building. Which is key in that sort of area. You have GMG in Sigma 17 one system away, and the Corsairs who are prevalent in the system as well as their home of Gamma one system away. The diplomacy can be better explained by Mr. Voncloud who is in charge of HQ Division of Velvet and also the Black Kites. he will be able to assist you much better than I can.

==Jerard Voncloud has been added to the transmission==

Mr. Voncloud, would it be possible to assist Sun with her request? Theta is not an area of expertise that I have, and know that you are very well versed, more so than I am, on these matters.

==End Transmission==

[Image: 4048707_orig.jpg?169]
[Image: STLogo-try.png]
-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Jerard Voncloud
* Subject: Freeport 9 Administrator
* Priority : 5
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Greetings Sun, Melissa
I'm more then happy to assist Sun in her endeavour.
Of all the Omicrons, Theta is in my opinion the most peaceful. Generally the Main people you would be dealing with are Corsairs, they have a claim to the system and a pretty solid power base. However right now they have a potential civil war namely between The Brotherhood and the Apostatas. Both have been seen docking Freeport 9. So far both sides have agreed NOT to initiate or bring their conflicts to the station.

Now, I think your peaceful nature and attitude towards non-violence will lend itself well to setting the example of Neutrality we hold close as a people. This being said you will need to be willing to use Force should it be required, of course that is where Velvet comes in, if you need muscle we will support you in every way possible. We have Fighters stationed aboard Freeport 9 and the Black Kite Fleet along with the Kaldra Carrier are in orbit of Pygar.
Of course anything else you wish to know or any questions you have feel free to ask and i will answer as best i can
Jerard Voncloud - Velvet Commander HQdiv - Pygar Colonisation Coordinator

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: LeZKZpr.png]
To: Melissa Jones, Jarerd Voncloud.
Ship: Bodhi
Subject: Freeport 9 Adminstration
Encryption: Average

Of course, I shall rely on the strength of Velvet and Black Kites to defend Freeport 9's neutrality. Mister Voncloud, I have worked closely with some within the development of Pygar and I have assisted in providing refuge and religious advice at my temple as you know. My voice may not be as important as other Zoner veterans, I am still after all new to the Zoner lifestyle and mindset. However, I am willing to commit to encouraging neutrality and respect of one another in Theta. I have not dealt with the Brotherhood much, I have heard of their cooperation with Zoners and their eccentric leader. The Apostatas seem respectful of us but I shall keep a close eye on people breaking the NFZ within Freeport 9. As with Melissa's ascension to administration, I presume I shall have to have approval from the Consensus. I briefly met Doctor Holiday and others at Melissa's meeting on Freeport 9, being present there was a highlight of my time as Zoner.

Neutrality, mindfulness and respect is key to my strategy going forward, I shall, if accepted speak with both Apostates and Brotherhood leadership and inform them of the administrative changes at Freeport 9 to build a mutual respect of each-other. I also may, may work on either acquiring a colony ship or having one built. Of course, I would not use the weapons on such a large vessel but, I feel the size of the ship itself and some persuasive kindness from me should be enough to deter most people from breaking the NFZ. If Nomads arrive, or Nomad aligned ships that have designated by the Consensus as unfriendly. Then I shall if push comes to shove, fight. After-all I would not be alone on such a colony ship, and if I am not firing the weapons personally on the ship then I believe it stays within my religious views. It is a very fine line, but I am willing to cross it.

Message End

[Image: 4048707_orig.jpg?169]
[Image: Velvet-V.png]
-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Jerard Voncloud
* Subject: Freeport 9 Administrator
* Priority : 5
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Sun
You already seem to have the right Ideas in what to do in regards to relations nearby, and despite what you say, you are already becoming a familure and known name amongst the Zoner's in Theta. It takes alot for someone to step forward and be an Administrator of a Freeport, to walk the Knifes edge of Neutrality, to be the figurehead of many who call the Freeport home.

In Regards to the Consensus, no, you will not need their approval. It is in a state of Flux and so i wouldn't rely upon their input for the foreseeable future. If anyone would need to offer approval it would be the Directors of OSI whom i suggest you contact as to your desire for the role. When you do make sure to CC myself and Melissa into the message so we may provide you our Reference and recommendations.
I personally wouldn't recommend the building of a Nephilim As despite its purpose, it is looked upon as a Warship and can sometimes cause more conflict then to deter it, however i will leave that decision to be made by yourself once you have the Administration role. If you feel you need to have such a ship then its something that can be built.

So to summerise, contact the OSI Board of Directors with me and Melissa and let them know of the intentions out here in Theta
Jerard Voncloud - Velvet Commander HQdiv - Pygar Colonisation Coordinator

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --