Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Cadiz Cartel - Sender: Matriarch Kiri
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ID: Matriarch Kiri
Subject: SCRA and AR|

Aisatsu Cadiz Cartel

I stumbled upon a congregation of SCRA and AR| pilots near Freeport 6 in the Tau-29 system. We never had dealings with the Marquis before, but they seem to be dealing with the Coalition. Since you found them aswell, I am sending the record of the encounter so you can make sure the rest of Malta is informed.

Such a large presence of Communists in Tau is alarming to us. Especially if they are obtaining more and more allies in this sector.

General Kiri, Matriarch of the Gen'an Cell
Incoming Message

[Image: dR9NqXg.png]

Sender: Luis Torres
Recipient: Matriarch Kiri
Subject: RE: SCRA and AR|

Hola Senorita gracias for sending us these log's. I arrived on scene myself but was too late to catch what they said. This information is much useful and we will be sure to inform the rest of Malta about this. I must admit the Maquis are a new one for us as well so I would request you keep an eye on them without interfering with their Operations when possible. This matter will be taken up will be taken up with my superiors. Regardless to say we will keep you informed.
Until next time.

Attachments:
"None"

End of Message