Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Core APM division
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: LoKNc2q.jpg]

Good morning for the whole Core Family,

I am Dr. Jake Frakes, Director General of Science, Technology and Production of Secret Valley Workshop.
The initial constructions through to phase three, finally ended in the last investment of our Company in New London. The Secret Valley Workshop is now poised to enter the next phase, preparing storage facilities for the many resources found in Omegas and Dublin. I declare that we have an excellent Workshop of weapons, equipment and varied commodities necessary for vessels that visit us. We also have rooms for overnight stay, shows for fun and appetizing food for all tastes.

We are sure that the Core Family is able to make good use of the installation.

"But that's not why we're contacting you today.
We have received word you have your hands on unique type of commodities, namely we're most interested in Azurite Gas and I believe from what we can read out from the database, it has unique properties and for continuity of our scientific projects, we're very interested in acquiring the aforemented cargo. Do you think you could help us out?"

Dr. Jake Frakes
Director General of Science, Technology and Production of Secret Valley Lab.
[Image: sbEtDZN.png?2]
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=137128
Player Base Supply Chain
FLStat and another Link's Tools

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: ONLINE]:::

»ID: Valerian Aion
»Location: Alabama Shipyard, Omicron Rho
»Subject: Secret Valley - Azuirte Gas contract
»ENCRYPTION: APM 3L81CN1VN1

Dr. Jake Frakes,

My name is Valerian Aion, COO of the APM under Director J. Hammond. I manage several Core and APM assets and communications, therefore I will be your contact within our organization for the time being,

It comes to me as a surprise that an independent organization that doesn't bear the name of any house requests such a sensitive and invaluable resource since it's usually only the big players that come to trade for it. Before we can establish any trade and relationship that involves a commodity banned from several houses and organization as well as being an important part of The Core's economy, I will need to know more details about what you're offering and especially about your organization.

What affiliation do you, Dr Jake Frakes, and your organization go under? If performed a background check on given information will I find that your enterprise is a legal one which can potentially accept Azurite Gas shipments? Are the installations to which the APM would be delivering resources be legally established? What exactly do you wish to use this resource for?

If the answers given are satisfactory and the background checks clear out, we can talk numbers and further details. Until then, Gloria Aeterna.

-Valerian Aion
APM COO, The Core

CLOSING TRANSMISSION

[Image: YIzA476.png]

Greetings, Mr. Valerian Aion,

It is with great satisfaction that I receive this return of communication. I say so because of your prompt service. Usually large houses have their schedule full and the waiting queue is long. So thank you for your willingness to respond promptly.
Answering your questions:
01) - The Secret Valley is a Neutral Organization in every sense of the Galaxy and has Zoner Affiliation. Proof
02) - Our company has legal authorization from the Government of Bretonia to import Azurite Gas and other products originating from Omicrons. Proof of Request. / Proof of Registry.
03) - Yes, our Company is legally established within the Law and is able to receive this information and possibly having an understanding between the parties we can store this product with all certainty that science requires.
04) - With regard to the use of Azurite Gas, it is understood that, as a Scientist trained at the University of Cambrige, I am leading a research to achieve an energetic result for the production of large-scale drugs to eradicate various diseases in omicrons, as how to cure Cardamine's dependence on various communities, bring the contaminated wildes back to useful reason for the community. In this endeavor, I have a team of scientists supported by the High Commander of Bretonian Mining & Fabrication (BMF) under the leadership of its esteemed leader, Mr. Barba Negra, 2nd IC of BMF.
This motivation could be more extensive as the suspicions that we have of the benefit that the Azurite Gas can offer us, but that we can not measure up because we have not enough stock to work the possibilities that we think it will offer us.
Hence our interest that The Core gives us the necessary information regarding the Azurite Gas before we enter into negotiations to reach the amount and value due to your supply.
Therefore, we respectfully request that our request be granted with consent.
Awaiting serenely your pertinent information to the subject.

Dr. Jake Frakes
Director General of Science, Technology and Production of Secret Valley Lab.
[Image: dUxWnff.png?2]
Player Base Supply Chain

Dr. Jake Frakes,

Everything seems to be in order and The Core is willing to make a deal regarding the export of Azurite Gas if presented with an adequate offer, however - I still can't see any document which ensures legally hauling and stocking of this resource.

It may be quite obvious by now that The Core has close ties with the Bretonian Government, reason for which I cannot send transports loaded with contraband behind their backs. If you get approval to stock Azurite and exploit it within your installation, I can contact the Bretonian authorities regarding obtaining a contraband permit.

Regarding Azurite Gas studies - most studies on this resource handled by the APM are of military nature, The Core hoping to make use of this resource to aid it's ever growing war machine. There are a few sectioned threads of information I can provide you with, but most studies conducted by the APM are not aimed with humanitarian intent. Not only that they are classified, but they're also of no use to a group that wishes to explore the resources potential in a very different spectrum. Either way, I will provide you with what I can.

That being said, you may patch in the bretonians in this channel and get them up to speed or contact them privately. As much as I'd love to grant you access to Azurite and establish a trade deal with the bretonian zoner population, my hands are tied. I bid you farewell. Gloria Aeterna!

-Valerian Aion
APM COO, The Core

CLOSING TRANSMISSION

Dr. Jake Frakes,

It has come to my attention that the bretonians do not forbid hauling of Azurite Gas, unlike most other houses do. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, but these shifty house laws are easily mixed up.

Now that we've crossed any bureaucracy barriers we can get to business - how much Azurite do you require and what are you offering? Will your ships be handling the hauling or do you want our APM transports to fly loaded with the resource to New London?

I will consider revealing certain relevant studies on the Azurite Gas after we reach mutually beneficial deal and a written agreement is given that the studies your research groups perform will be shared with the APM. Take note that the discoveries APM made consist of recent developments as well as my predecessors work, Damien Mekal, who has uncovered a large array of information regarding the resource.

I'll eagerly wait for your terms of the trade deal you have in mind. Gloria aeterna

-Valerian Aion
APM COO, The Core

CLOSING TRANSMISSION

Dear Lord Valerian Aion and Family Core.

Seeking legality in all that we have proposed to your house, we directed our efforts in the search of a license so that you can transport and trade Azurite without restriction within the system of Bretônia. Proof of request: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid2082585. And what was not to our surprise to hear from the Bretonia Police Authority the clarification that Secret Valley Workshop and all our allies can transport and trade the Azurite Gas without any restrictions. I therefore requested, in writing, the de facto consent and notification in this link: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid2082862.
SVW is authorized to trade and stock all material from Omicrons until November of 826 A.S., proven in the following link: https://discoverygc.com/forums/showthrea...pid2043862.
I read your account of the new information pertinent to what we need and in view of the contract offered by Secret Valley Workshop, I believe we will have this treaty on Azurite Gas, which greatly encourages us.
In this way, I come to you with a proposal, which I suppose is pleasing to you. This is as follows; As of Sunday you deliver 100,000 units of Azurite Gas to the master of stock worth 12,000 per unit. Upon completion of this contract, Secret Valley Workshop will give a bonus of 120 SciData to the Core Family safe and an additional 80 SciData to the Pilot who brings the highest Azurite Gas unit number.
Remembering that each amount should be properly documented with the form below:

Code:
[align=center][img=200x200]https://discoverygc.com/wiki/images/6/62/Core_Logo_Final_3_pixel_expand_resize_box.png[/img][/align]

[align=left][color=#00FFFF][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
『[b]Source:[/b] [color=#FFFFFF]Capitain Firstname Lastname[/color]  |  APM / The Core
『[b]From:[/b] [color=#FFFFFF]Omicron Rho[/color]
『[b]Encryption:[/b] [color=#FF8000]AgeiraSec II[/color]
『[b]Access:[/b] [color=#FF8000]Dr. Jake Frakes [/color]
『[b]Message Type:[/b] [color=#FF8000]SVW Contract Delivery Report[/color]
[/color][/font][/align]
[hr]
[align=left][color=#00FFFF][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

『[b]Notice of Capitain:[/b]
<Write the rest of your report here.>

[hr]

[Spoiler=Delivery Report][table]
[tr][td]Commodity[/td][td]Quantity[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Azurite Gás[/td][td]XXXX[/td][/tr]
[/table][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Delivery Manifest]
[imgw]XXXX[/imgw]
[/spoiler]

[hr]

『 [color=#FFFFFF][size=x-large][font=Mistral]Firstname Lastname[/font][/size][/color]
『 <Shipname>
『APM / The Core
『Shipping Division
[/align][/color][/font]

Let me know your response and the date on which deliveries begin.
I leave my vote of esteem and consideration to all of you.
I look forward to your return to this proposal.
Graciously:

Dr. Jake Frakes
Director General of Science, Technology and Production of Secret Valley Workshop.
[Image: dUxWnff.png?2]
Player Base Supply Chain

[Image: Core_Logo_Final_3_pixel_expand_resize_box.png]

Source: Cpt. Clint First | APM / The Core
Encryption: AgeiraSec II
Access: Dr. Jake Frakes
Message Type: SVW Contract Delivery Report

Notice of Capitain:
The drive from Alabama, Omicron Rho, was quiet. The load was obtained at the Azurite mine at Omicron Delta by the robotic craft Core | APM-Unbreakable-II.
We thank Dr. Jake Frakes for providing the Commoditie Gold Ore for our return, as reported in the manifesto.
The Core notifies that other cargoes will soon be delivered to Secret Valley Workshop docks. The Stock Master may store properly according to our specifications.
Good work, everyone.

Clint First
『 Core|APM-Civilian.First
『APM / The Core
『Shipping Division

Dr. Jake Frakes and APM pilots,

In addition to the price set by the esteemed Dr. Jake Frakes, The Core will handing in a bonus of 3000 credits per unit of Azurite delivered, covering the costs of Gold Ore you may buy from them.
In that regard, payment sent.

-Valerian Aion
APM COO, The Core

CLOSING TRANSMISSION