Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: missing friends
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sender Scott.Bidoo\southSirius
Location Omega 3
Encryption Hight

Incoming transmission

Hello IMG!

today i though about you and i told myself, what do they do? are they alive, are they prisonners or do they have left the guild for another? good question, i said at myself! Where are my miners friends? You know, your friends south Sirian's are always existing, if you have any trouble with the invaders, we could try to help you, how, i don't know exactly, but we have always some transports to bring out your refugees if needed! But after all, it is a choice who is your, so our help is proposed in case where a part of img is more Sirian than gaul! I say it because your families, what they say about it? Are you otages, are you menaced?

It will be a pleasure to hear something from you!

Sincerely Scott

Com out
Sender Scott.Bidoo\southSirius
Location Omega 3
Encryption Hight

Incoming transmission

Hello IMG!

I dont have any news from you , must i consider that you are died? Or too much menaced for your safety if you answer me?

Your families ask and ask us your miner friends in Sirius to have some news! as indie member of this great guilde we must try to join your transponder at all cost!

It will be a pleasure and a *soulagement* to hear something from you!

Sincerely Scott

Com out