Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Blood Dragons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Qxx9HsE.png]

Howdy.

Chief of Security Operations for Synth Foods, Robert "Red" Edwards, atcha service. I believe it's been quite a long time since our organizations have even spoken to each other - and from what little I can gather, you aren't necessarily as united as you used to be. I don't mean that in offense, oh no - I'm here to test the waters, to see if perhaps you'd like to...ahem, coordinate against our mutual enemy, in some respect or another, once again. I'm not saying we have any plans in Kusari, and I don't want to step on any toes, especially yours - but I figure there's no need for us to move separately in this matter, aye?

Lemme know. I'll be around.

Robert "Red" Edwards
Chief of Security Operations
Synth Foods, Inc.

誓約団
Line open
Initiating communication...
Video link enabled - data transferred

[Image: TrCHJ31.png]

Identity: OKAMURA, Ryu
Origin: N/A
Recipient: Chief Robert Edwards
Subject: Advance

Chief Edwards;

You are correct in assessing that there is no barrier towards us sitting down and having a dialogue. We do not regard vessels inbound from Liberty as being anything other than potential targets for extortion for the purpose of procuring supplies from the black-market. But for the sake of elucidation, please clarify who our common enemy is. Subsequently proceed with explaining what you have in mind.

I would urge that you also approach our allies in the region with a similar offer so as to avoid diplomatic complications.

Ryu Okamura
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends

Howdy mister Okamura.

Ah, glad to get a response so soon. My apologies for being a bit loose with the information - I suppose you folk have quite a few enemies, and you're not about to scan up and down twenty years of our corporate history t'make an educated guess. It's Samura Heavy Industries. Well, Samura, and everyone they've got their hands in, too, farmers and Hogosha thugs and all that. We see them about t'same as I believe you folk do, a veritable plague upon the populace of Kusari. And we figure, if you can change that for the better, why don'tcha? So, here we are.

We're willing to put down a considerable investment in the Kusari region, as we're looking to invest in as many regions as possible that don't look like veritable powderkegs. Well, okay, I know that sounds like all of them but - basically we're just trying to invest out of Rheinland, since they seem to be having...exceptional difficulties of late. Storm clouds on the horizon, we don't want to be in the blast radius, stockholders, ya dig. Anyway, this is a long story short of saying that we're not too fussed in where the "investment" goes. We're willing to offer supplies and materiel ranging from food shipments all the way to Biodome construction essentially at-cost in return for real damage against the Samura, uh, what's the word...kay-retsu. Kicking FA ships over, seizing rice shipments, holding up corporate transports - even action against the Government counts, frankly. Get them to move an inch and it'll mean a mile for us, which'll mean two for you. Interested?

Oh, and don't worry about the ally thing. Already talked to some GC folk. Nice people.

Hit me up. I'll be around.

Robert "Red" Edwards
Synth Foods, Inc.

[Image: ftVtq8z.png]
中井藩の大名
Daimyo of the Nakai Clan|

[Image: ZGmzd3s.png]
[Image: l6YFwyq.png]

Encryption: High

Recipient: Robert "Red" Edwards

Sender: Nakai Shun

Subject: Synth Foods, Inc.

Konbanwa, Robert "Red" Edwards

First let me introduce my self, I am Nakai Shun Daimyo of the Nakai clan. It is good to see you want to help with the plague if the Samura, Farmer Alliance, and Hogosha, we do our best in to stopping their operation within Kusari and the Sigma's, it would not hurt to have an extra hand in this.
Supply's always come in handing especially with our Planet Tomioka outpost, we are always in need of supply's there, food, water, weapons and more.

We would be interested on what the GC thoughts are on this, if you don't want to share that is fine. We will be glad to arrange a meeting to hear you out in person, just name the place and either me or Kenji Takeda will fly out and meet with you as a representative form us.

Depending how this meeting goes after we hear what you have to say is whether we accept or decline your offer.

In till next time Anata no tatakai wa anata ni meiyo o motarasu kamo shiremasen.

Arigato,
Nakai Shun
Daimyo of the Nakai Clan

Signal Lost.......... ▮
誓約団
Line open

Recipient: Chief Robert Edwards

Chief Edwards;

By acknowledging Samura, its brainless militia and greedy thugs for what they truly are, you give us even less reason to oppose cooperation. While our ideology might not be a perfect one-for-one match, there's enough common fundamentals for respect to grow. And not a moment too soon, plans are in motion to break the stalemate in Nagano and your organisation stands to play a part in ensuring the success of this operation.

The end-goal is their total eviction from the system, I trust this would constitute getting them to move far beyond just an inch. Supplies to help sustain the offensive would greatly increase the likelihood of success, and it would be a good test of just how much our combined effort against Samura stands to flourish.

We accept your offer, ignore the unnecessary drivel of the self-appointed Daimyo. We are your contact.

Ryu Okamura
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends

[Image: ftVtq8z.png]
中井藩の大名
Daimyo of the Nakai Clan|

[Image: l6YFwyq.png]

Encryption: High

Recipient: Ryu Okamura

Sender: Nakai Shun

Subject: Synth Foods, Inc.

So now you seek to take over what we had started, after hiding you finally come out and try to take the glory for your self where is the honour in that. you want something to do go start something yourself, probably will be the first time ever that you start something ha.

I suggest Robert "Red" Edwards that you do not follow this so called Oath bound, he will be your downfall, all he does is hide when there is work to do and then steps in to take all the glory. just think about it the whole time we were doing stuff he was hiding in a hole somewhere now we have started he comes in to try take over. Do you really want to work with someone like this?

Will be awaiting your Choice Robert "Red" Edwards. choose wisely.

Arigato,
Nakai Shun
Daimyo of the Nakai Clan

Signal Lost.......... ▮
誓約団
Line open

Recipient: Current channel

Closet-bound Imperialist;

What exactly did you start that we are stealing from you? Do you mean the months of stagnation? Cowardice? Pretending to be Rulers of Kyoto while Kusari rots from the inside? Amounting to nothing but a laughable parody of the Shogunate that we are fighting? You are as arrogant as you are misguided, Brother. For we would never be so desperate to steal those things from you. You accuse me of hiding, yet you have accomplished less than nothing, the only thing we seem to be wounding is your ego.

If you do not like us taking over operations in Nagano, perhaps you should have been more efficient. The incompetence of the Shogunate is why we currently exist, the reason I did not reveal myself earlier and help your Shogunate is for precisely the same reason. There is nothing worth helping. I'm sure Chief Edwards can appreciate that I speak of action, not bureaucracy. And if these remarks wound you, then perhaps your pride has become too bloated.

Do not threaten the Chief with choices, you are nobody's Master.

Ryu Okamura
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends

Ladies, ladies.

It appears that I've struck a nerve or two. Not exactly my intention, here, but we'll work with it.

Synth Foods ain't necessarily interested in parsing the debate across your organization's divide; we're only interested in the results, aye? If a Samura train goes down over Aso, it doesn't so much matter to us exactly what the man or woman behind the guns thought, you know? Sure, that's a lot more important to know once that gunman gets close to flipping the power in Kusari but, well, fellas, doesn't seem like we're quite there yet. So that's what we're interested in, from both of you. Results. Action, not words, on Samura and all their associates. Consider it akin to a bounty, except a lot more vague and also not necessarily backed up by just credits.

I'll extend the same offer that I made the GC - and, for the record, one they took immediately: Synth Foods has tons of resources to invest 'ere, and we can offer supplies ranging from food shipments to full-on Biodomes produced at-cost wherever they'd be needed, with the serial numbers and identifying information scratched off, 'course. And, between you and me, you can call anything a 'food shipment' so long as that's what's on the customs label. In essence, it's a blank check, for both of you, that gets cashed whenever we see a, uh, return on investment, I think that's the term.

As for your offer, eh, Daimyo Shun, I can re-route one of our corporate security vessels to meet with you in person in the coming days, if you need it. I've mostly laid out what we're after here already, but if you think it's still a bit too vague then I guess I can try to clear things up in person. Seems to me like your fellow Okamura here understands what we're trying to get after. Nothing too serious yet, we're just getting to know each other again. We're really just trying to lay down the bridge here, so we can cross it with ease in the future, y'know? Anyway. Let's try to play nice. We all hate the same people. Mostly.

Let me know.

Robert "Red" Edwards
Synth Foods, Inc.

誓約団
Line open

Chief Edwards;

As I said before, we accept your offer and will continue with our proud tradition of excising the tumor on Kusari that is Samura. Your assistance with supplies will ensure that we are more effective in this pursuit and we will keep you informed of our successes. I apologize for making you a third-party to an internal dispute, it's a shame you did not know of us before-hand otherwise the parasite could have been excluded from the communication.

May our cooperation yield tangible results.

Ryu Okamura
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends
誓約団
Line open

[Image: ZRXt28k.jpg]

Identity: Muramoto, Tenshin

Chief Edwards;

I hope this will be proof of our true motives. This is the first and many others will follow.

We hope this action speaks louder than the Shogunate's honeyed words.

Tenshin Muramoto
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends
Pages: 1 2