Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: OSI Director, CC: Melissa Jones, Jerard Voncloud.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: LeZKZpr.png]
To: OSI Director
CC: Melissa Jones, Jerard Voncloud
Ship: Bodhi
Subject: Freeport 9 Adminstration
Encryption: Average
Hello, I am writing to inform of my intention to seek Freeport 9 Administration, the position has long become vacant and unused. I aim to continue the neutrality of the system and work with all factions within Theta to that effect. OSI is a very important part of Zoner life and relations, and despite being fooled once by the Lane Hackers of your status you are still a important voice in this decision.

I shall follow the rules and regulation of the NFZ to the letter, using Velvet and Black Kite forces for the majority of defence in the area if needed. I will try my upmost to keep these rules and balance it with my own neutrality and non-violent attitude to most factions. If you have any questions regarding me personally, I shall answer truthfully.

Thankyou for reading, yours sincerly, Sun Koken.

Message End
[Image: w32nk.jpg]
==Incoming Transmission==
ID: Melissa Jones, Administrator Of Freeport 11 and Leader of Velvet Wing.
Date: May 15th, 826 A.S.
Encryption: ***Unbeatable***
Subject: Freeport 9 Adminstration.

I can personally vouch for Sun as a character whom would be more than suitable for this position, if my input has any meaning. Not to mention, she will have my backing no matter what, as she is someone who has greatly assisted the Zoner community. I believe up is the only direction I can see things going with Sun at the helm.

[Image: lrglogo1.png]
[Image: Pn03_gen1.jpg?width=325]

Greetings to you Lady Sun, Miss Jones.
To introduce myself, my name is Celcius Abonwood, the Director of Security for Omicron Supply Industries.
My esteemed CEO Paul Mendes has given me the pleasure of handling this application for Administration of Freeport 9.
Im glad you have seen fit to make your own judgement about OSI rather then basing things on third party information, we are traders who happen to be very good at our job, and nothing more.
What i want to hear from you before i put forth the final decision, is why you think you are the right choice for Administrating Freeport 9

Celcius Abonwood - OSI Director of Security
[Image: qDFBbvU.png]
[Incoming Transmission]

[Image: LeZKZpr.png]
To: OSI Director
CC: Melissa Jones, Jerard Voncloud
Ship: Bodhi
Subject: Freeport 9 Adminstration
Encryption: Average
Salutations, in regards for my administrative qualities I shall answer.

I have had little experience with leadership before, mainly now with my Temple duties and assistance on Pygar but I have come to accept within myself the pressure and responsibility that comes with such a high position. I will also admit freely to you, and others in this communication that I was before becoming a Monk, a criminal. A smuggler to be precise, on the fishery platforms of Junyo, Shikoku. I have come to terms with my life then, my suffering and my losses. I went through many different monasteries, but mainly ones on New Tokyo and becoming a Buddhist nun for 9 years before leaving to get myself a pilot's license. My history is one of forgiveness, strife and mindfulness. I shall learn and draw from my own experiences.

In that light, here are other qualities I believe I have:
  • I am a neutral person, in terms of personally but also as a Zoner. I do have friends, and I do have some personal opinions but I do not let them get in the way of my own religious neutrality with all people and all factions. This does not apply to factions that are aligned in violence with the Nomads. I would allow the odd Oracle or too, so long as Zoner laws permit them but other factions such as the Commune would not be allowed.
  • I have respect and empathy of all factions, equally. I relish conversation with those of differing viewpoints and I often find myself enjoying these conversations. My neutral and respectful stance with everyone has gone over well with people out there.
  • I am non-violent, extremely. Although if push comes to shove, I will defend myself against Nomads. With other factions, I will not fight. This may be a disadvantage but I believe in the power of words and diplomacy to solve all issues. If it becomes a issue, then Velvet or BK shall come to my aid in dealing with violent individuals.
  • I have extreme patience in conversations, I will never get annoyed or violent by those with opinions I disagree with. As long as they respect the NFZ then they shall be allowed to converse, within reason. Those who wish to incite violence by words, shall be scrutinized.
  • I have mindfulness of all actions that I take, due to my Buddhism I have always followed a path that brings me good Karma. In effect, I will never insult or upset fellow humans as that would bring me bad karma. I am also very careful in choosing decisions, thinking them out or even meditating on them within my mind.
  • I have honesty, integrity & trustworthiness. I will keep myself honest, keep my thoughts with me unless asked of course and make sure that everyone's views are respected within the Freeport and the NFZ. This includes religion, I am a Buddhist and I know others do not believe in it or believe in other religions. I respect them equally, I am no zealot.
  • I shall follow the Zoner laws of NFZ to the letter, but I also aim to attempt to be a mediator or arbiter of sorts between factions within Theta. My kindness, understanding and mindfulness perhaps shall go a far way into achieving a stable peace around the Freeport, and more importantly Pygar.

Yours sincerely, Sun Koken.

Message End
[Image: lrglogo1.png]
[Image: Pn03_gen1.jpg?width=325]

Lady Sun
After listening to your description of yourself and of your abilities, Your Honesty is nice to see, i have had to take on board a lot of information which i then needed to work out for if your right for the task. It's not a simple answer, and not an easy one to come to i can tell you that much. The answer though, is Approved, or yes.

Its easy to look at you and what you have said and think your not right, why would we want a pacifist monk being in charge of a station that although isn't right in the thick of things is very close to conflict some of it even being in Theta at times, Those naughty corsairs. Well ill tell you why, you show in your religious ways a lot of what Zoners should be practising, patience, reliance on diplomacy, choosing only to fight when all other options are spent.
So if you ask me, which you are, you are basically perfect for the job, but this job is offered with a probation period, naturally its expected that the base be run as best as possible, any actions or decisions you make that could harm the station and its residents or the relationships that have been built, you will be out on your backside quicker then Bretonian lout up the pub who made the mistake of chatting up the Barmaid.

So, congratulations Sun Koken, i hearby declare you as Administrator of Freeport 9. I hope you look after it

Celcius Abonwood - OSI Director of Security
[Image: qDFBbvU.png]