Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Blood Dragons Sender: Gen'an Cell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ID: Matriarch Kiri
Subject: Blood Dragon prisoners

Konbanwa Dragons,

Yesterday I intercepted a Kusari State Police vessel carrying two of your pilots as prisoners, I took care of the bomber and brought the blood dragons back to Morioka. However, as there are two of your groups now, we are unaware which group they belong to. I would ask them, but they are not awake yet. They are in really bad shape and being treated in our infirmary.

So you see our dilemma.

I will include the logs of the encounter.

General Kiri, Matriarch of the Gen'an Cell
誓約団
Line open
Initiating communication...
Video link enabled - data transferred

[Image: QyHnlwQ.png]

Identity: SAITOU, Sayuri
Origin: Staging Ground, Planet Tomioka
Recipient: Matriarch Kiri
Subject: Blood Dragon Prisoners

Your actions are commendable, but our pilots would not be found in such undignified circumstances. We do not allow ourselves to be captured alive.

Sayuri Saitou
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends

Hideyoshi-san,

We do not require payment as we are not bounty hunters. You will repay us with the withdrawal of your hostility towards our sisterhood.

A ship has been dispatched towards Kyoto with the two wounded Blood Dragons on board.

Konbanwa Sayuri-san,

Information noted. We will then conclude that they are not part of the opposition.

誓約団
Line open
Initiating communication...
Video link enabled - data transferred

[Image: QyHnlwQ.png]

Identity: SAITOU, Sayuri
Origin: Staging Ground, Planet Tomioka
Recipient: Matriarch Kiri
Subject: Blood Dragon Prisoners

Matriarch,

Forgive my intrusion, but I could not help but notice your talk of Blood Dragon hostility towards the sisterhood. Is this true?

While we may not see eye to eye on all things, the Golden Chrysanthemums have long been our valued ally. I cannot imagine what could possibly provoke such behavior from our comrades. Please do inform us if you are being troubled by pilots flying under our banner without good reason.

Sayuri Saitou
Blood Dragon Oath Bound

Transmission ends