Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Renzu Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1MGIMUD.png]

Recruitment
Welcome to the Renzu Corp recruitment channel. In order to process your application please fill in the form below:

Code:
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/1MGIMUD.png[/img][/align]

[b][color=#BFFFFF]Name:[/color][/b] [color=#00BFBF]<here>[/color]

[b][color=#BFFFFF]Birthplace:[/color][/b] [color=#00BFBF]<here>[/color]

[b][color=#BFFFFF]Age:[/color][/b] [color=#00BFBF]<here>[/color]

[b][color=#BFFFFF]Gender:[/color][/b] [color=#00BFBF]<here>[/color]

[color=#00BFBF]_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/color]

[b][color=#BFFFFF]Biography:[/color][/b] [color=#00BFBF]<here>[/color]

[color=#00BFBF]_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/color]

[b][color=#BFFFFF]Previous job/occupation:[/color][/b] [color=#00BFBF]<here>[/color]

[b][color=#BFFFFF]Education:[/color][/b] [color=#00BFBF]<here>[/color]

[b][color=#BFFFFF]Why do you want to join Renzu?:[/color][/b] [color=#00BFBF]<here>[/color]

[b][color=#BFFFFF]Which division would you like to join?:

Found in the faction information page, consider that some of them will be more forum RP orientated[/color][/b]

[color=#00BFBF]==========================================================================================================[/color]

[align=center][b][color=#FF0000]ooRP[/color][/b][/align]

[b][color=#BFFFFF]Why do you want to join Renzu?:[/color][/b] [color=#00BFBF]<here>[/color]

[b][color=#BFFFFF]Have you ever been sanctioned?:[/color][/b] [color=#00BFBF]<here>[/color]

[b][color=#BFFFFF]Have you read the server rules?:[/color][/b] [color=#00BFBF]<here>[/color]

[b][color=#BFFFFF]What is your Discord name?:[/color][/b] [color=#00BFBF]<here>[/color]

[b][color=#BFFFFF]How would you rate your English, RP and PVP from 1-10?:[/color][/b]

[b][color=#BFFFFF]English:[/b][/color] [color=#00BFBF]<here>[/color]
[b][color=#BFFFFF]RP:[/b][/color] [color=#00BFBF]<here>[/color]
[b][color=#BFFFFF]PVP:[/b][/color] [color=#00BFBF]<here>[/color]

Name: Wellington Steiner the Second.

Birthplace: Planet Manhattan, New York System

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Biography:

California Institute of Technology (Caltech) - Planet Los Angeles,
- Bachelor of Science (B.S. with Honors) Aerospace Engineering, 815-819 A.S.

New London School of Economics (NLSE) - Planet New London,
- Master of Science (M.Sc. with Distinction) Econometrics & Mathematical Economics, 819-821 A.S.

Stanford University - Planet Los Angeles,
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D., Summa Cum Laude) Applied Mathematics, 821-826 A.S.

My Ph.D. thesis was on the application of anomalies found in the corners of space and how that scientific data could be used to improve ship designs.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Previous job/occupation: As a fresh graduate, I have not held any position other than Teaching Assistant before.

Education: Please Check Biography Section.

Why do you want to join Renzu?: I want to design and build new ships and Renzu seems like the best place to do that sort of thing. I also want to run Bretonia (not politically, I just want to run across Bretonia with really fast Renzu spaceships).

Which division would you like to join?:

Found in the faction information page, consider that some of them will be more forum RP orientated

R&D.

==========================================================================================================

ooRP

Why do you want to join Interspace Commerce?: I already run IC| I just have multiple IC| character so I'm moving one of them to Renzu to help market this faction.

Have you ever been sanctioned?: I got warned once for making character which were making fun of prominent [LN]/5th faction members. It was meant to be a joke but some of them took it as an offense so I apologised for my part in it.

I just realised I'm kind of doing the same thing by naming my character Steiner right now but hopefully nothing will happen (and if need be I'll just change the character name).

Have you read the server rules?: Yes.

What is your Discord name?: Stolt#4228 but you already have me on there.

How would you rate your English, RP and PVP from 1-10?:

English: 140/10
RP: 50/10
PVP: 0/10
Mr/Miss Steiner,

Thanks for you interest in joining our corporation. You’ll be pleased to hear we have a position available for you so consider yourself part of the Renzu family.

Please report to Renzu Shipyards to get your first assignment.