Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Render Search II: The Hunter Girl Wunder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Posts removed at request of OP. Any further instances of such posts will result in bad times. -DL
' Wrote:Ironfoot: Winona isn't that bad of a fit, but she has that tomboy thing going on; especially in that movie with the short hair. Anna doesn't have that.

When I read you description I thought, tom-boy , rebelious type, ok so you need more girly?, what about Jessica Alba in Dark Angel?

[Image: Dark-Angel-tv-10.jpg]

or even Eliza Dusku from Buffy and Tru Calling

[Image: elizaimdbit7gc1ub5.jpg]

oh and the 2nd girl I posted was a young Natalie Portman in Leon
ooooh look what I just found...

[Image: t_anime_girl_with_gun_170.jpg]
Right, Leon. I knew that was the assassin's name, I forgot it was the name of the movie too.:laugh:

Alba is just too well known, but that look is a little more on target. (Though she still needs to look younger: 14.)

The second girl just doesn't fit for me.

The third is very well along the lines of what I'm looking for (cleanly illustrated, as well as looks), but I've seen it used before in other sigs.

Getting closer.
[Image: 51787.jpg]

Any of these any good?, I like the top one, second one a bit more tomboyish and she looks like shes gonna cry.

[Image: gunGirl.jpg]
Ahh That blonde render The first one you posted, not the pink one (that one doesnt fit for me). It bloody fits perfectly, every time I look at it, it looks better. Do you know who the character is? Maybe there are other pictures of her? Otherwise Ill probably just use it anyways. >_>

(I think 13Cent used it for some Liberty sig that isnt even around anymore)
It used to be Stewcool'... admiral/whatever character, I dont remember. I do not know the name - I think its part of a wallpaper, really.
I thought he used the Bullet Witch girl? (Of course, he's gone now. :\)
Well, we asians arent usually that... agressive...
I... think...
*looks sideway at army beret and uniform lying all around the room* hmr...
Pages: 1 2 3 4