Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Render Search II: The Hunter Girl Wunder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
' Wrote:Ahh That blonde render The first one you posted, not the pink one (that one doesn't fit for me). It bloody fits perfectly, every time I look at it, it looks better. Do you know who the character is? Maybe there are other pictures of her? Otherwise I'll probably just use it anyways. >_>

(I think 13Cent used it for some Liberty sig that isn't even around anymore)

I just googled for images using "gun girl" or "girl gun" can't remember which way around, theres also various sizes on the web
' Wrote:Okay, this is round two of Orin's render searches. If you tried last time, you should know that I pay pretty well, considering all you have to do is scour the net for pictures of pretty girls. This time I'm looking for renders for my 13 year old bounty hunter, Anna Paige. Yes, yes, she's ridiculously young, and that's part of the RP. If you want to whine about it, read her bio, found on my character list. (Just click my sig for that.)

She's young, looks sweet and innocent; with guns.

[Image: Anna.png]

And she dresses a little too provocative for her age. (Also addressed within he bio.)

[Image: Gunslinger_Girl-1.png]

But here's the thing: I want a render in slightly the other direction now. The latest chapter in Anna's life is going to have her on the lamb from her own kind. I want a jump in time, about a year, in which she goes through a lot of changes in looks, and in personality. Her hair, I want long, and probably black, as she's trying to look completely different to evade hunters and whatnot. Her former innocent look should be a little colder, or experienced; whatever. Her wardrobe, which at this point is fairly schoolgirl in appearance, and all a part of her "catching the Guild masters' eyes", should be out the window; replaced with dark, functional garb. Age-wise, she's a year older, so while she's still very young (14 now), she should look older than she is now. A little taller and more developed.

I think that's it; hopefully I've painted a pretty good picture of what I'm looking for here. I honestly don't care if it's anime, real, CG, or whatever. I'd prefer clean illustration above the others, but if it fits, it fits.

Bring it on.

:no:, I've lost all respect for you.
This girl is from Tekken

[Image: Forum%20Picturesli-in-tekken-6.jpg]

Why are her eyes all red, did she have some Weedalot?
[Image: gunztheduelpic2a.png]

Might be a bit too Asian for your character, I dunno. But she looks young enough, and has black hair...
Isn't she suppose to be 13?
Zygo, spam elsewhere please.

Not bad Drake, but she's way too Asian. Anna is Bretonian and Libertonian.

Went with the one, but keep them coming...
Ok, ok, i know this person isn't 13, but i'm sure that she might do fine:

[Image: Teyla_Emmagan_(Stargate).jpg]

I know it isn't in your requirements, but i saw the words "Bounty Hunter" and instantly thought of her, don't know why...

Just edit some red zits in and it's as good as new:P.
' Wrote:Ok, ok, i know this person isn't 13, but i'm sure that she might do fine:

[Image: Teyla_Emmagan_(Stargate).jpg]

I know it isn't in your requirements, but i saw the words "Bounty Hunter" and instantly thought of her, don't know why...

Just edit some red zits in and it's as good as new:P.

Your confused Orin said "Bounty Hunter" not "Bounty Bar", is this the origin of your Stargate obsession?, (personally I'd vote Carter anyday!)

' Wrote:Zygo, spam elsewhere please.

Not bad Drake, but she's way too Asian. Anna is Bretonian and Libertonian.

Went with the one, but keep them coming...

Works well Orin, good job
Pages: 1 2 3 4