Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Renzu Corporation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: YD9bkwr.gif]

[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

[Communications ID: Detective Holiday
Liberty Police Inc

[Recipient ID: Representatives
Renzu Corporation

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

Good day Renzu Corporation Representative,

I am Detective Holiday of the Liberty Police Inc, and I have to say I am greatly impressed with The Sutinga made by your corporation. It has been the leading factor for reducing crime and delivering Justice to those who break the law and hurt our citizens. For that I wish to thank you, I have been giving it some thought and I was thinking if we can come together on a project to make a different Variant of the Sutinga, It would be a Police package only purchasable by the Liberty Police Inc. Would you be interested in taking up this endeavor?

In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Detective Holiday
Liberty Police Inc

......Transmission Terminated]-----
[Image: n0Sq8P1.png]

Detective Holiday,

It's not everyday we get such an interesting proposal. I am glad to see you appreciate great engineering when you see it. The Sutinga is years of work perfecting the balance between armour, agility, power output and lets not forget firepower.

I'm sure our engineers would love a chance to collaborate with your team. Before we commit to anything we need to make sure what you are looking for is actually viable so feel free to send a representative over to us or we can arrange to send a team to one of your installations. Naturally we'd like to keep production based at Renzu in order to protect certain trade secrets.

How does that sound?

Kuma Renzu
CEO of Renzu Corporation

[Image: wUjKAeD.png?1]
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: YD9bkwr.gif]

[Image: Lds4cJZ.png]

[Communications ID: Detective Holiday
Liberty Police Inc

[Recipient ID: Kuma Renzu
Renzu Corporation

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

Good day Kuma Renzu,

I am pleased to see you have taking this proposal positively, I look forward to sending a representative to your headquarters who can then fill you in on what the Liberty Police Inc. would be looking for in our Police Package Sutinga. He will be making his departure to Kusari within the week.

In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Detective Holiday
Liberty Police Inc

......Transmission Terminated]-----