Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Unioners of Bering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 264px-LR_Logo.png]
-<|>-Incoming Transmission-<|>-

Comm ID:Josie “Rose” Hemlocke

Greetings to the Alster Union.

I believe and introduction is in order. My name is Hemlocke, You might have seen my scylla in Bering and Hudson a few times during the recent tragedies that have befallen the Union. Heard your toilets are backed up, sounds god awful. More to the point, the Liberty Rogues are interested in your technology, and I hear you might be interested in ours. I'd like to come to an agreement, a trade of sorts among pirates. I won't cut your throat if I don't like the response, promise. I'd prefer to talk to someone of actual authority who is capable of making such a dealing however, I await your response.

<|>Transmission Ending<|>

-Hemlocke-
Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: CIAdMok.jpg]
Doktor Valentina Margarethe Angelika Katrin Depperschmidt III

Incoming Transmission
[Image: hLttvrl.png]
Freeman Drive Commune

To: Hemlocke
From: Doktor Valentina Margarethe Angelika Katrin Depperschmidt III
Subject: Technology Trade

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

Okey, I am Doktor Valentina Margarethe Angelika Katrin Depperschmidt III leader of die Freeman Drive Commune, basically the engineering division of die Unioners. I am very interested in what our allies in die Rogues have to offer to us, but you have to give more information then just saying you have technology. You do not have to do into die specifics but I request that you give me something more I can go on before I agree to any sort of tech trade, ya. I hope you understand.

Doktor Valentina Margarethe Angelika Katrin Depperschmidt III, signing off.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.

A Doctor? Been awhile since I've had the pleasure of talking to one of those. Or is it just a title?

Regardless you wanted specifics, i'm prepared to name them. The tech we are interested in trading is on the following list, I hope you find this a suitable agreement.

"Z series-5900 -Werewolf- SHF" (x2)

The Z series "Werewolf" is a rather heavy ship and slow in combat, but it's heavy armor and capability of mounting large armor upgrades makes it a beast upon the battlefield, it's my personal favorite ship among the rogues, it's power core is quite large, sporting 3 engine exhausts on the back of the ship to force it through space. 6 gun mounts and 2 fighter torpedo mounts capable of mounting paralyzers, sidewinders or whatever other missile you want really. It can't pack torpedo launchers or antimatter canons but it excels in group fights with bomber or fighter support. We noticed you don't seem to have anything matching it's caliber, figured this would be the primary bargaining chip of the matter.

"Z series-4800 -Greyhound- VHF" (x5)

The Z series "Greyhound" is a light VHF that excels in one on one combat against other ships of it's type or larger. I haven't tested it against light fighters, good to keep in mind. The Greyhound's frame is quite small compared to most other VHF class fighters and as such is great at dodging fire in the midst of any fight. 2 engines on the back to carry this agile fighter through space. lacking the firepower of the Sichel or Arbeiter, making up for it in speed and maneuverability.

"Z series-1405 -Jackal- LF" (x5)

The Z series "Jackal" is a light fighter that rivals the infamous Patriot itself, sharing nearly the same arcs with better engines and capabilities, it would be a rather large scale tipper in any group fights, as while I was in Bering and Hudson I didn't see a single light fighter in the midst of combat, which leaves you open to fighter swarms, the Jackal is an adept at weaving it's way through combat to tear the engines and thrusters off of enemy ships, nipping at the heels of those who dare harass your bombers. The ship sports 4 gun mounts and a single cruiser disruptor mount, quite useful at chasing down fleeing targets. I think the ship can speak for itself in any other regard.

-For-

"TR4c-T0R -Sichel- VHF" (x5)
"TR4c-T1R -Sense- Bomber" (x5)
"UN -Arbeiter- VHF" (x2)

Engines included from both sides.

Now that i've gotten what we want to trade out of the way, i'd love to hear your thoughts Doctor Valentina. I'll be in touch.

-Hemlocke-
Incoming Transmission...
Decrypting User ID...
Displaying Message...

---------------Welcome, Arbeiter ---------------

[Image: CIAdMok.jpg]
Doktor Valentina Margarethe Angelika Katrin Depperschmidt III

Incoming Transmission
[Image: hLttvrl.png]
Freeman Drive Commune

To: Hemlocke
From: Doktor Valentina Margarethe Angelika Katrin Depperschmidt III
Subject: Technology Trade

Unpacking videofile...
Scanning for malware...
Linking attachments...
Video play...

Wow, hm. Looking over your fighters, and our fighters I honestly don't see why not. We owe the Rogues a lot of you helping us out during die recent fights in Bering and I personally saw a lot of Rogues die for our cause against Liberty ships in Hudson. This ist die least we can do for what we probably owe you for our mutual fight. So in the name of preserving a stronger alliance between us, I accept. I will accept this research agreement between our two factions. Good luck out there, pirate.

Transmission Complete

[Image: VGHyq0s.gif?1]
Scrambling access point...
Decompiling neuratrace...

Signal lost.

Sympathy, quite odd among fellow pirates.

Our rogues didn't give their lives in vain, they died protecting an age old alliance, one the Rogues never plan to break. I find irony in the fact you've been stabbed so many times by those you trusted, And that we're outright cutthroats and refuse to resort to Cloak and Dagger, rather strengthen our alliance. The Rogues look forward to working with you and the Alster Union in the future, Doctor Valentina. I wish the Union a swift recovery. Until we meet again.

-Hemlocke-