Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Freeman Faux, LNS-Cambridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Admiral Alexis Hunter
TARGET ID: Colonel Freeman Faux, LNS-Cambridge
SUBJECT: Separatist Vessel
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: HIGH

[Image: 6VoZlBc.png]

Colonel Faux

Colonel.

In our conversation, I frankly neglected to inquire about what vessel you encountered today during your patrols of Bering. if you could provide such information, I will add it to my report to the Navy and the admiralty. Knowing the full extent of the Separatist fleet will assist any and all patrols from the Mississippi and the Lehigh, as well as for the further defense of the Republic.

Knowing is half the battle, Colonel. Let's make sure everyone is kept up to speed.

In service to the Republic.

Alexis Hunter
Admiral
Liberty Navy First fleet, LNS-Thalia Grace

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
----:[Incoming Transmission...

[Image: bbHM6s6.jpg]

[Image: latest?cb=20110801072539]

[Communications ID: Colonel Faux
Liberty Navy

[Recipient ID: Admiral Hunter
Liberty Navy, L.N.S. Thalia Grace

[Subject: Separatist Ships

[Priority: [Omega - Very High]
[Encryption: [Omega-1V - Unbreakable]

Ma'am

I do apologize it must have slipped my mind, The Ship in question is none other than an Order Resheph cruiser. It flew the Separatists colors proudly and it didn't deny it. I have attached visual evidence as well as the recording of our conversation. Should you require anything else I will leave this channel open indefinitely.

Scan One | Scan Two
In Service To The Republic of Liberty
Colonel Freeman Faux
Liberty Navy
L.N.S. Cambridge Commanding

......Transmission Terminated]-----
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Admiral Alexis Hunter
TARGET ID: Colonel Freeman Faux, LNS-Cambridge
SUBJECT: Separatist Vessel
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: HIGH

[Image: 6VoZlBc.png]

Colonel Faux

Colonel.

Thank you for your prompt reply. I will add this to my report.

In service to the Republic.

Alexis Hunter
Admiral
Liberty Navy First fleet, LNS-Thalia Grace

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****