Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Junker Congress, Vieques Shipyard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3dWHvMa.png]
[Image: QQWKvSj.png]
Name: Bob
Subject: Supplies

Robin Hood Day's Dawnin', gentlemen.

I'm the lead ginger beer in the Gaian project, the pile of scrap you have in Yard 01. Contactin' ya ter ask if ya guys 'ave ruthenium lyin' 'round there. Wanna use it as a partial energy transfer alloy. Also, ya 'ave one of those Kruger XM01's from aw that military pony 'n' trap ya guys collect from Bering's Gypsy Nell norf pole? Could use wahn for 'eavy liftin'.

Clock ya soon,

Bob.
.:Incoming Transmission:.
.:Comm ID: Rick Tiltman:.
.:Topic: Supplies:.

[Image: hire-mike-wolfe.jpg]

How's it going Bob,

Not every day we get asked for ruthenium, stuffs rarer then a well mannered Xeno. Thankfully Liberty rubs the stuff on their ships for some reason or another.
We tend to bring the military Salvage from Bering back to Junker's Town to sort it before it gets shipped off to its buyers. I'll have my guys start scrapping the stuff off. Might just be a big old pile of dust but eventually we can send it off to Culebra to be make into proper ingots or whatever form you want it in.

As for the XM01's, there a little more common we probably have a few on sale at the market on Junker's Town so help your self. Shouldn't be too expensive, regardless I'll keep my boys looking for more of them.

Rick Tiltman,
Arbiter
[Image: 3dWHvMa.png]
[Image: QQWKvSj.png]
Name: Bob
Subject: Supplies

Grand, Mr. Tillman.

Mighty Arfur. J, Shanks, Congress. I'll ask me boys ter pick the stuff up as fast as possible. Ya just sped up this sha in weeks. Wif these goods, I'll make 'er spit and shine that it will be the bloody Jekyll and Hyde of Gaia.

Much obliged,

Bob.