Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Rogues Boss/Underboss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: k12kcz.png]
[Image: 3qFDSf7.png?1]
[Image: R3V0Dj5.png?1]
The Order

"What do you do, when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? You must needs become the greater evil."
Battlegroup Command Natsumi Hideyoshi, The Order Overwatch

I believe we have already gotten off on the wrong foot, unfortunately. Due to...an issue regarding the safety of one of our Osiris battleships, the Oathkeeper, and her location in the Independent Worlds, we chose to move it to the other side of Liberty. This came with a slight cost, as a Nomad warform was detected and we diverted from our path and lingered far longer within Liberty than intended, as is the job of the Order. One of your own found us and...graciously...chose to send us off with a few choice words and threats. Quite understandable, as it's not every day an Order warship finds it's way into Liberty...or onto your...turf I believe it was called.

As we already have gotten off on the wrong foot, I first off extend my humblest apologies to the Rogues for this trespass. Due to the proximity to the Inverness system, where we believe Battlegroup Auxesia makes it's home - due to, in part, it's wish to use a Jump Drive to kidnap one of our battleships for a 'chat' and endanger Freeport Eleven - we chose to make for Bering and find passage to the Sigmas. I have no idea if you have encountered Auxesia, but if you have - you can quite understand the worry we have, and why the Oathkeeper chose to leave Coronado and make for...safer waters, as it were. We had no intentions of...invading your turf, and I do humbly apologize.

In the spirit of not wanting to cause further issues, I would like to negotiate for passage..."Rogue Boss"....and such, so we may avoid such unpleasantness and lapse of courtesy. We have many assets throughout the Sirius Sector, and some are far larger than a mere fighter. Having them unmolested when passing through your...turf...would be news that my Battlegroup would be grateful of. Our mission is the complete annihilation of the Nomads. That, I feel, can be understood. And we cannot defend humanity and vanquish our foe when we risk being blown up by the very people we wish to protect, yes?
That is all.

Colonel Natsumi Hideyoshi
4th Battlegroup
Last Scion

[Image: dh98z.png]