Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Public Statement from Legacy of Corvin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission

IMAGE FEED UNAVAILABLE

Sender ID: Michael Richard
Receipent ID: Legacy 3rd Fleet, Allies of Colonial Republic
Topic: Getting back on our feet
Priority:

For those that made it through!

[Image: LegacyofCorvinLogo.png]

Brave men and women of Colonial Republic and the ones walking the path laid out by Henry G. Corvin. The Legacy Fleet. We have been silent for so long, watched as our brethen struggled with Gallic threat, on top of Outcasts looming through our rightful home. Today, we shall be strengthened, bolstered by new blood, new generation of the Republic!

The path ahead will be hard, filled with elbow grease, hopeful wishes and bloody battles. Once upon a time, you have known me as Fleet Admiral of the First Fleet. Some of you knew me by the codename Omega. However now, I stand as my true self again for I am Michael Richard. I shall lead the Legacy Fleet with honor, dignity and with our traditions intact. We, as Colonials, seeked alternate avenues, uneasy peaces with the enemies. We turned upon our long-tiem allies, our brothers and sisters in the IMG. No more I say! We shall go back to our roots and back to our glory days! Our fleet may be not as vast as First Fleet's, they may only think themselves above all. Yet, we have allies. We have the desire to make the Republic better! We will work hard and we will break our shackles!

Richard, out.

Signed: Michael Richard
Commodore
3rd "Legacy" Fleet

Transmission terminated